Feb 8, 2018
Hi, I'm new to this game and find it interesting. I have no problems getting it running but I do have a problem that I was able to fix with a hang without the complete lockup of the interface; this may be a bug I didn't see mentioned in my scanning of the last ~50p but I'm willing to say I missed it if it was.

Specifically, on day 3GHD after trying to apologize to julie, clicking park from the map does nothing when I'm supposed to go to the park. The icon changes to blue like it should when highlighted. But I click it & nothing happens, it just stays blue as if stuck. I completed going to jones' garage with no problem, and get the hint to "go outside" then "go to park" but I can't. The game doesn't lockup, I can travel to & from the beach as an example.

To test if I can duplicate this I've done:
* Full system restart.
* Game restart.
* Reloaded a previous save (just before time travel) and played to the same point, getting the same problem.
* In-game, I looked to see if there was a replay but all after kitchen flash are locked.
* I went out the front door before bringing up map.
* I brought up the map as soon as dialog was over.
* I reloaded the save at the point of right after convo w her, before trying to travel.

What seems to have worked (as in workaround, keyword drop) was to click the boutique; I got a prompt that she must be ready so went back to home and suddenly MC was outside of house's front door and julie was there.

I have v51pe1. My environment BTW is W8.1, have C++ redist package installed already for other games too.

Hope this helps dev or others with similar issue.

Feb 8, 2018
And unrelated to my last post, anyone know if there will be any chance of pregnancy? I didn't see it in OP, but it never hurts to ask. I don't mind smoking, but I ADORE pregnancy & impregnation.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hi, I'm new to this game and find it interesting. I have no problems getting it running but I do have a problem that I was able to fix with a hang without the complete lockup of the interface; this may be a bug I didn't see mentioned in my scanning of the last ~50p but I'm willing to say I missed it if it was.

Specifically, on day 3GHD after trying to apologize to julie, clicking park from the map does nothing when I'm supposed to go to the park. The icon changes to blue like it should when highlighted. But I click it & nothing happens, it just stays blue as if stuck. I completed going to jones' garage with no problem, and get the hint to "go outside" then "go to park" but I can't. The game doesn't lockup, I can travel to & from the beach as an example.

To test if I can duplicate this I've done:
* Full system restart.
* Game restart.
* Reloaded a previous save (just before time travel) and played to the same point, getting the same problem.
* In-game, I looked to see if there was a replay but all after kitchen flash are locked.
* I went out the front door before bringing up map.
* I brought up the map as soon as dialog was over.
* I reloaded the save at the point of right after convo w her, before trying to travel.

What seems to have worked (as in workaround, keyword drop) was to click the boutique; I got a prompt that she must be ready so went back to home and suddenly MC was outside of house's front door and julie was there.

I have v51pe1. My environment BTW is W8.1, have C++ redist package installed already for other games too.

Hope this helps dev or others with similar issue.
Hi,

We have been trying to reproduce it many times, I still am unable to do so, thanks for your detailed steps, it's quite interesting actually that clicking on boutique would trigger the continuation, the scene is built around triggering when you hit the door, then you get the screen that you stand outside the house as the first frame of the actual scene.

We will continue our investigation, all the information you provided is helpful too. If you are able to, and if you could reproduce it reliably, please send me the save file in a direct message on the forum (not in the post, as someone might download it by mistake)

The workaround recommended previously was to use last choice back to nika in the shower, and continue again, it seem to unlock it.

Still can't explain what is going on here, it could be related to something completely different that causes this chain reaction problem, but we should hopefully have found the root cause for next content update.

Kind Regards
/Aesouh

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
And unrelated to my last post, anyone know if there will be any chance of pregnancy? I didn't see it in OP, but it never hurts to ask. I don't mind smoking, but I ADORE pregnancy & impregnation.
mot has mentioned before that its on the list, and smoking/alcohol will not be associated with the pregnancy, for whoever cares, that was also mentioned by Motkeyz so if whoever character is pregnant they will be portrayed as responsible too in that sense.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
@ForeverFree2Be

Did you use an old save file from v0.5.0 or did you start a new game? This information might be helpful to narrow down possible causes and might help to reproduce the shopping event hiccup. Thanks!

Reactions: Aesouh
Feb 8, 2018
mot has mentioned before that its on the list, and smoking/alcohol will not be associated with the pregnancy, for whoever cares, that was also mentioned by Motkeyz so if whoever character is pregnant they will be portrayed as responsible too in that sense.
Way awesome! Liking the game a lot so far, definitely going to consider patronage as soon as feasible based on that though.

We have been trying to reproduce it many times... but we should hopefully have found the root cause for next content update.

Kind Regards
/Aesouh
Thanks for the replies, Sent.

Reactions: Aesouh
Feb 8, 2018
@ForeverFree2Be

Did you use an old save file from v0.5.0 or did you start a new game? This information might be helpful to narrow down possible causes and might help to reproduce the shopping event hiccup. Thanks!
Completely new playthrough, saves made in same version that same day in fact; I've just started the game at all with this ver 51pe1, never played before.

shark101

Nov 17, 2017
The game froze right after Julianna went inside the room to change (peek scene) and asked me to wait outside for her. I was able to go to the map but unable to enter any location besides home. At home message kept on saying go to park...
Any hints of what happened?
Thanks

yusuke1

Oct 16, 2018
I got stuck after the beach scene with the tree girls and Bacon.
The hint says i've need to go talk with Bacon but, the only place that i can go is the MC home.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I got stuck after the beach scene with the tree girls and Bacon.
The hint says i've need to go talk with Bacon but, the only place that i can go is the MC home.
Make sure you guys have the latest version 0.5.1PE P1

DragonxSouth

May 17, 2018
Is there another source for incest patch? I don't know why but every time I download from mega it always never downloads. It says and shows its downloading but nothing actually does.

Feb 8, 2018
The game froze right after Julianna went inside the room to change (peek scene) and asked me to wait outside for her. I was able to go to the map but unable to enter any location besides home. At home message kept on saying go to park...
Any hints of what happened?
Thanks
Exactly 9 posts above yours, on the same page even, by yours truly... is an answer and reply by dev.

ScarArtX

Aug 31, 2018
my game is not working it showing black screen on new game and white screen on playing my old save games tell me guys what to do how can I fix this...….problem:(

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
my game is not working it showing black screen on new game and white screen on playing my old save games tell me guys what to do how can I fix this...….problem:(
Check the install instructions in OP and install that microsoft patch for x86. :) then it will work!

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
I posted a few pages back but got no response, so I will post again. The scene with the sister in the kitchen after the beach party is not triggering. I am using the most updated version.
Possibly related is that whenever I click on the bathroom, it saying I should check Jones' place (which I obviously already did).

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes