Bullz

Dec 29, 2017
yeah... check your OS for updates (incl. additional) and make sure your video codecs are not broken.

If you use Windows 10 N pls install Windows Feature Pack... otherwise install K-Lite Codec Mega Pack to repair possible broken codecs.
i did all that and same porblem is there any thing els i can do ?

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
Dec 31, 2018
Pls check if all updates are installed incl. additional ones (GPU driver etc.).

Try install this one here: (only for European and South Korean user):

Install K-Lite Codec Mega Pack to repair broken windows codecs.
Thx for the reply, but did not help, my systems always up to date, I dont have the N version of Windows 10 so i could not install the Media Feature Pack and also K-Lite did not help.

But it seems that I am not the only one facing the problem.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
Hehe, i do know how to and i got your point.
I just express a point of view, i think the anims of the game are more fun and enjoyable being played on loop ingame.
Just like paintings, they can be nice to see on you Pc screen but nothing compares to a real museum experience.
Your rip is cool, i just point out a way to enhance the experience.
There's so many other angles where you can mock my tech dumbness but not this one ;)
Don't get me wrong not trying to mock you at all just how you replied i had to ask hence the "seriously with the ?"
Shoot your one the few community members I have respect for always helpful to ppl.
As for the CG I sat on the links for a week like i said I would and I myself understand its better ingame but not always possible for everyone.

But back to topic...
The game is great and only keeps getting better and better and I think it deserves all the support it can get, my thoughts never changed on that. I've myself have supported it in past and more than likely will again in the future. I do alot of "one off support" and change support often, just too many likes for a limited budget so i try give to many as I can a month.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Deleting this game until it's playable on without having to download a bunch of updates. I really liked this game, too.
The game will always require the redist 2015 now, its for you guys sake that we even changed to webp, so you would be able to enjoy a smaller game size. You install it now and it will work from now on, we have to move forward we can't stay backwards compatible to half a decade ago.

It's 1 update. If you need more updates than that then that you must be running on an old system.

I don't know why its suddenly so strange to ask for a windows redist package from 2015... This has been around for several years. When you start a steam game and it starts installing 2-3 microsoft redists, most people don't bat an eye. We will hopefully incorporate a more automated way to send people to the microsoft patch if they miss it in the next release.

Kind Regards
/A

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Running Windows 10 Pro, but still having issues with ONLY this game.
We're not even the only developer on this forum that requires redist 2015... Just searching the forum for that simple word combo already results in multiple hits...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
As true as this is, this game is the only game on that list that I am wanting to play. Really upset that I can't.
Maybe good enough reason to take the few minutes to install it then? Do you have any idea how small this update is?
Why not just install the update from microsoft, it takes like , a few minutes tops? One day another game will require it...

You know i just went into the site, while writing this reply, just to verify, its 13.5 MB.

And I went to op to get the link from install instructions.

Right here,

The x86 version, you don't even have to install both, just that one. Bam done, and you don't have to do it some other day in the inevitable future where you will stumble upon a game that also requires it.

I spent more time trying to help you in this post than it would take to install and start the game :( I hope that shows that we care for our players and hope that you will enjoy the updated game we worked hard on bringing you guys.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Does anyone have a save from the latest update with all the scenes unlocked? :)
There is no such save with all scenes unlocked due to the fact that it depends on your path, but I'm sure a save has been shared earlier in the thread, however then you might not know what path that save comes from. I posted a save before but don't use that one as its mid update-content.

Good thing though, if you decide to replay the game from scratch, at least you won't accidentally delete it in the future, as we store it in a safer location, and it will read from there in future updates, no more moving saves, yay!

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
Game is not bad ... however i think the creator had some smoking fetishism ... which i found it a bit disgusting for my taste .. most of the nudity or sex scene involve this in this game .

Reactions: Aesouh

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Game is not bad ... however i think the creator had some smoking fetishism ... which i found it a bit disgusting for my taste .. most of the nudity or sex scene involve this in this game .
Glad you enjoy the game. We've been open about smoking fetish since day one, and it's listed too in OP, and kinda plastered all over the place. We can also promise that in this fictional world, smoking does no harm, has no side effects, smells amazing, so nothing to fear! And we have toned down a bit on it in some scenes, and some are completely without, some of the girls are not smokers, but it's always going to be a part of the game, also perfectly harmless :) We trust that people that play are of legal age and able to know for themselves that it's bad for you IRL.

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
Glad you enjoy the game. We've been open about smoking fetish since day one, and it's listed too in OP, and kinda plastered all over the place. We can also promise that in this fictional world, smoking does no harm, has no side effects, smells amazing, so nothing to fear! And we have toned down a bit on it in some scenes, and some are completely without, some of the girls are not smokers, but it's always going to be a part of the game, also perfectly harmless :) We trust that people that play are of legal age and able to know for themselves that it's bad for you IRL.
Dude, we love the smoking fetish, and that's one of the reasons it's such a unique and fun game!! Aesouh, you and Motz are simply legends! Can't wait to see more of Old Lady Delington...hope she is a sexy, slutty smoker as well! Keep going with it lads, we love it!

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Dude, we love the smoking fetish, and that's one of the reasons it's such a unique and fun game!! Aesouh, you and Motz are simply legends! Can't wait to see more of Old Lady Delington...hope she is a sexy, slutty smoker as well! Keep going with it lads, we love it!
Glad that you do :D Reality is that not everyone does but at least hope that the smoking aspect could be seen as a bonus for those that are into it, not as something discouraging for those that are not, there are plenty of other things in those renders that one can focus on ;D

/A

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes