tom anderson

Jan 30, 2018
Do a research it was actually the first thing which was share for this update

yeah if you put it in our comment where it is or just put it in the 1st page then i don't have ask that question[/QUOTE]

TORIKO98

Dec 13, 2017
Check if you have this folder : AppData\Local\VNGINE\Timestamps\Saves
if so, you can move your saves into it - file and pic
If not start the game create a first save then it will create the folder and move them there
I already tried creating a new save and moving the previous ones into it.
i'm unable to find the AppData folder in first place.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Do a research it was actually the first thing which was share for this update

yeah if you put it in our comment where it is or just put it in the 1st page then i don't have ask that question
[/QUOTE]
I can't put it in the first page i'm not a mod !!! and why would i search for you? you ask if a torrent is, and i answer yes !! But you can search it by yourself big boy :)

Reactions: UncleVT

TORIKO98

Dec 13, 2017
Check if you have this folder : AppData\Local\VNGINE\Timestamps\Saves
if so, you can move your saves into it - file and pic
If not start the game create a first save then it will create the folder and move them there
I got it. Thanks

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Easiest way to get to the folder is to hold Windows key, click R, then paste in the following:
%localappdata%\VNGINE\Timestamps\Saves

I can't remember how to preccisely but you may have to set up to your explorer to show hidden files/folders
%localappdata% will always send you to \AppData\Local, no need to show hidden files to get there :)

SabreTeeth

Mar 1, 2018
Installed the installer from the Streaming Assets, Yet i stil got black screen issues, any samaritans out there that knows how to fix this?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Thank you, i will keep quiet for any other tech issues, clearly not my area :)
Thanks for correcting me, apreciate :)
No worries ^^ The reason some files and folders are automatically marked as hidden is because they're not files that you usually should be changing, deleting, or moving around. Suggesting to non-powerusers to remove this function might be a bad idea. I've fixed enough computers over the years where the owner accidentally deleted system files ;)

Probably easier to teach people to go to %localappdata%\VNGINE\Timestamps than to teach them to unhide folders or to find their username and replace <username> in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\VNGINE\Timestamps anyways ^^

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
The content was great, but it felt too short it took me less then 3 minutes to complete it (im not one those players that skip to action i read to understand the game story).

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes