Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
I really like Sophia cameo from "A Wife And Mother", it's great to see a little trolling from others devs in their games. Because... lets face it - it's 2k19 folks, and nobody want's to see single player narrative, story driven games nowadays in games indastry(because it's dead genre... acording to somebody)... AND nobody want's to see "banging" in adult games... am I right? :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

kartz312

Jul 8, 2017
ANy one having the issue when starting the game up, it shows made in unity then just crashes every time

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So I'm still at the Hospital but have a VERY important question that MUST be answered:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We NEED the answer to this AND a fix so that the numbers are right. :)

Just a thought.
555 is the default for an unassigned phone number. Your suggestion may result in a number that actually exists and may receive calls.

Rayplon

Dec 13, 2018
Well damn,what do i do after that scene,i tried to click on the bed because he said he was going to rest while she watched a movie..But noting happened,also clicked on every location inside and outside hte house,noting except the dad was in the shower
Same here ...."can't wait to sleep in my own bed" ....."you go get some rest.."
Click on bed .....nothing *sigh*

Rehxntai

Dec 20, 2017
Feels like half the people on here have no trouble and the other half have no game to play cos of the game crashing right at the start with a black screen..unfortunately I'm also one of the people who's game is just black at the start

Rehxntai

Dec 20, 2017
Big problem, I can load saves but dont see any renders. When I start new game there's black screen. What can I do.
I had the same issue but if you go to this folder and download the second file in it, for some reason it fixed it for me

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Feels like half the people on here have no trouble and the other half have no game to play cos of the game crashing right at the start with a black screen..unfortunately I'm also one of the people who's game is just black at the start
Use to do the same thing to me. I got a crack version of win7 & 8 megs of memory instead of the 4 I had. If them don't fix it then updating your video driver should fix it.
By the way, more mom fun in this update?

4.10 star(s) 241 Votes