asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Just a quick question.. What does the incest patch do..
Which peoples releationship does it change?

birdienam

Apr 27, 2018
I had my saves from the previous version but now they appear to be gone. Do I need to start over? Am I missing something?
Btw this must be the best game in here. kudos @Motkeyz

Reactions: Motkeyz

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
I have updated the walkthrough for the last update v0.5.2PE.

Check out the .
You can also find it on my . Enjoy!

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Did anyone else notice that during the threesome scene Julie said she wouldn't mind giving birth a FOURTH time? typo or a secret other child... (another sister would be nice) ;)

ec80

Aug 7, 2018
tried this from new game and tried the streaming asset folder thing mentioned three posts back and it failed to install it so second update for this not to work for me so i give up on this one worked fine for me untill the second last update

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Replaying from the beginning, and I'm still impressed and amazed by all the detail in it. It adds a lot of verisimilitude.

This penis size looks like the developer incrementally kept scaling it up while incrementally losing perspective of how huge it was already getting. Just a little bigger for a little more visual impact, then a little more, and a little more wouldn't hurt, right? And once it's scaled up, it's difficult to reel it back in.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
@Motkeyz @Aesouh

When MC wakes up in the hospital Juli tells him Maureen visited 3 times while he was out. MC replies something along the lines "why would she after we broke up". Is that a mistake of the incest patch? Or does the game not check properly, if you actually broke up with Maureen on day 5?

Because I didn't break up with her. And I surely never would break up with a cutie like her, especially if she doesn't mind sharing MC with Juli and other hotties. ;)
Yeah I got the same thing. its weird because just before mc got shit from his sister about 'cheating' on Maureen. It makes no sense. and then when she does show up she is his gf again. I think its just a typo or minor error not a 'stat check' problem

And I totally agree with you. Not only is she adorable, who would want to get rid of the girl that is ENCOURAGING the mc to start an incestuous harem?

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
I'm experiencing crashes as soon as I reach the free-roaming state in the new version. Anyone else experiencing this?

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Screen goes beige, the icon changes to register different options as I mouse over them where the hotzones are, nut I can't click them.
Damn, that's might be a first, no seen any mentioned of this kind of troubles here or on discord. Which you don't give a fuck and sorry i can't bring you an immediate solution ! But your message will be see by the dev/coder at least.

Reactions: Motkeyz
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes