Jul 30, 2018
where does this game put its saves i checked in the appdata/locallow folder where unity usually saves it but couldnt find this games location i have to reformat my pc and would like to keep my saves before doing so

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
hey guys. i need help. Can anyone tell me what scenes I did not unlock on day 5 and day 8? thank you very much

Day 8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Day 5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These are scenes from the other path. You can only see them in a wimp playthrough.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
where does this game put its saves i checked in the appdata/locallow folder where unity usually saves it but couldnt find this games location i have to reformat my pc and would like to keep my saves before doing so
Easiest way to get to the folder is to hold Windows key, click R, then paste in the following:
%localappdata%\VNGINE\Timestamps\Saves

%localappdata% will always send you to \AppData\Local, no need to show hidden files to get there :)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The content was great, but it felt too short it took me less then 3 minutes to complete it (im not one those players that skip to action i read to understand the game story).
Maybe take some time to appreciate the renders and take it slower,3 minutes is BS there are 400 new renders in there, excluding the animations. 3 minutes is 180 seconds. That means you watch a render and read the text faster than two per second. #QuitYourBullshit

SabreTeeth

Mar 1, 2018
I think the Incest patch is somewhat corrupt, if i load it the game just freezes or somethings it just turns black at the beginning.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
@Motkeyz @Aesouh

When MC wakes up in the hospital Juli tells him Maureen visited 3 times while he was out. MC replies something along the lines "why would she after we broke up". Is that a mistake of the incest patch? Or does the game not check properly, if you actually broke up with Maureen on day 5?

Because I didn't break up with her. And I surely never would break up with a cutie like her, especially if she doesn't mind sharing MC with Juli and other hotties. ;)

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Big problem, I can load saves but dont see any renders. When I start new game there's black screen. What can I do.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes