Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
As much as I like Nika, and trust me I do, she's not even the best character in this game lol
Just something funny that list and my taste are influenced because i like so much Tattoo girls ....
In every case my personal ranking for the title of " Top TimeStamps girls " is (without nika)not in order :

-Heather
-July
-Maureen

Sorry Bacon!!!!but i cannot put you in the list ........ :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Reactions: Kingvlad and Mytez

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Does he? Or is there more behind Maureen what we don't know yet? :unsure:
Well my MC likes her.

but there is obviously more. She is the ex-captain of the cheer leaders (which was taken over by Nika). And Maureen is also the daughter of an influential woman (the mayor, was it?). And that woman will probably make an appearance once MC and Bacon figure out how to travel to Juli's past.

Reactions: Motkeyz

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Well my MC likes her.

but there is obviously more. She is the ex-captain of the cheer leaders (which was taken over by Nika). And Maureen is also the daughter of an influential woman (the mayor, was it?). And that woman will probably make an appearance once MC and Bacon figure out how to travel to Juli's past.
But why is she fixated on MC that much, that she would allow him to cheat on her with other girls? Or is she a dull character which only purpose it is to open a possible threesome path with other females?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
But why is she fixated on MC that much, that she would allow him to cheat on her with other girls? Or is she a dull character which only purpose it is to open a possible threesome path with other females?
Threesome!!!Threesome!!!Threesome!!!

Like in a similar discussion on Discord server , it could be a possible threesome with July , in the path where Maureen is still the girlfriend ; In the other branch , where Mc broke with her Gf , could be Molly the new Mc Girlfriend , so from this idea a possible Threesome , with July .

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
No idea. But let's face it, all women in this game seem to be fine with MC whoring around as long as they get their turns too. We'll have to see what's up with that.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Nika and Gaz are my favorites in this game so far. They'd probably like each other if they chatted, maybe one day they will double-team MC's dong.

I fully expect some 3-ways eventually, and not just in MC's dreams either.

randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
No idea. But let's face it, all women in this game seem to be fine with MC whoring around as long as they get their turns too. We'll have to see what's up with that.
That seems to be the case. Nika seems to be upset that MC was whoring around on Maureen though, but enough to not have her own fun. Nothing to do but sit back and see how all of this unfolds.

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes