Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
is that only for donors?
I don't know if i understood right your question sorry ; in the post Motz wrote that it will be post release testing, collecting last typos and troubles which may remains to polish the game . So everybody want to help after the release , can do it . for everybody not only for triers

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
From the progress information on his Patreon page (10% coding and 90% testing remaining) and the information from Discord that Kingvlad posted a few posts above which looks like they are going to do something different with testing/bug fixing before releases I'd say 11-17 days (5-8 to find bugs, 5-8 to go through bug reports and come up with fixes, then a day or so to implement them)...but they may already started so it could be less.
is that only for donors?
To be clear, they change a bit their work method but the TASTER team they gonna put together is not a TESTER team.
It means they not gonna play the game before release but they will report as soon as the release is issued for high tier, all majors bugs would have been already eliminated but some typos/incongruity or else may have been missed.

The chosen panel will be a consulting team to report all the details which are missing/failed to create the best possible experience to the player. The point is to based on "taster" reports to come up with a fixed version before the next release is out.

We all have played those games, including this one, with long time typos or broken english even some weird renders, that the dev have missed for several reasons... the taster team will help with a more efficient way to reduce them for the most.

As myself i don't have a taster proofreader, my engrish stays broken as you can see, hehe, but i think i made it more clear. BAsed on all the communication been given on discord.

If anyone is interested, join the discord channel where Motkeyz and Aesouh will assemble the team.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
I will add this:

As we were all able to witness, there is no major bugs, game breaker issues in Timestamps for long, all the lastest issues were mostly flawless in the engine level - And i don't mention the black screen thing because it always come from the player side and not the game itself. Otherwise why thousands of us don't have any issue when a dozen got a black screen.... (numbers are not accurate, just an exemple)

The real idea behind the panel is to collect with the most efficient way all those details which may enhance the immersion and the experience, while it can be done by reading posts for hours and hours (doing the triage between the valid remarks and others subject) there it will be much more faster and efficent as it will be done by a chosen number of fans. A single place, clear and simple comments...

As Motkeyz said on Discord, they wish to give to the player the best possible experience, then as in wine TASTING, the taster team will bring the necessary informations to provide it - Hopefully.

Aes and Mot are not wizard so it won't be a total re-vamp but a better version of what they have to offer.

Here i just try to clarify a bit the already existing message given by Motkeyz on discord, I'm not their spokesman, i just spend way too much time on their discord so i know a bit more than somes... and as they are in the final stages of the close coming issue, they lack of time to come here themselves.

Join discord for more, a direct and 100% accurate infos from the devs.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
I will add this:

As we were all able to witness, there is no major bugs, game breaker issues in Timestamps for long, all the lastest issues were mostly flawless in the engine level - And i don't mention the black screen thing because it always come from the player side and not the game itself. Otherwise why thousands of us don't have any issue when a dozen got a black screen.... (numbers are not accurate, just an exemple)

The real idea behind the panel is to collect with the most efficient way all those details which may enhance the immersion and the experience, while it can be done by reading posts for hours and hours (doing the triage between the valid remarks and others subject) there it will be much more faster and efficent as it will be done by a chosen number of fans. A single place, clear and simple comments...

As Motkeyz said on Discord, they wish to give to the player the best possible experience, then as in wine TASTING, the taster team will bring the necessary informations to provide it - Hopefully.

Aes and Mot are not wizard so it won't be a total re-vamp but a better version of what they have to offer.

Here i just try to clarify a bit the already existing message given by Motkeyz on discord, I'm not their spokesman, i just spend way too much time on their discord so i know a bit more than somes... and as they are in the final stages of the close coming issue, they lack of time to come here themselves.

Join discord for more, a direct and 100% accurate infos from the devs.
^ What Frenchie said. :D

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Also in this Thread like in so many others in the forum it's spreading a terrible Plague : " The not Reading Disease ". Only the strongest will survive .
Everybody try to resist Motz And Aes need us !!!!!!!

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Also in this Thread like in so many others in the forum it's spreading a terrible Plague : " The not Reading Disease ". Only the strongest will survive .
Everybody try to resist Motz And Aes need us !!!!!!!
Do you think old man Jones is old Bacon and the old woman from the beach party is his daughter? I want to know it, but I can't find the walkthrough, do you have a save file by any chance so I can find it out? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: MrDL

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
@Mytez
Actually i don't have this save, i'm outside my home ; you can see the old woman at the beach is day 6 , in the Beach episode.
There are some many theories about future developing of the game , some of there was also discussed here in the thread.
I suggest you to join in Discord , in Timestamps Server , there is a special channel where we discuss about theories and new hypothesis , is really interesting for all person that like this game...

Reactions: Motkeyz and Mytez

SaintDee

Dec 10, 2018
can't take Juli shopping on day 3? I think my game is frozen because when I exit the house I get a little cut scene with her then I get the map. I can't enter anything except the house and undeveloped places like the motel or beach

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

This is the last Progress Bar of the game on Patreon
Actually there is not a precise ETA , but the new update and the game is in the Test Phase .

It's just a matter of days ; Motz and Aes are working hard until the last release will be out.

There are many communication on Patreon and i suggest person to join to Timestamp Discord Server , especially if players wont to join the New Taster Team , to help all Devs to make this game better and to give every players the most experience possible .

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes