U

User_1348043

Hi,
I'm having a black screen problem.
I installed C ++ 2015 but it has not improved.
Can you help me

U

User_1348043

Install x86 (32bit) C++ and not x64 ;)
I loaded it, but it didn't. I also uninstalled all C ++ programs and just installed it but it didn't work.

When I wake up to the sounds after 2 days, he stays on the black screen.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I think they will take the right time to give us a perfect product . It's not a few days that makes the difference and for us players better to have the best possible update.... ;)

Reactions: BOBBINO122045

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Legit question, is there a point to keeping Maureen as the girlfriend, she seems like the kind of chick who doesn't care if her man is fucking side bitches as long as she's #1, does breaking up with her lead to any interesting scenes later as well?

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Legit question, is there a point to keeping Maureen as the girlfriend, she seems like the kind of chick who doesn't care if her man is fucking side bitches as long as she's #1, does breaking up with her lead to any interesting scenes later as well?
I presume that you can then potentially make the store chick your girlfriend. But I find Maureen hotter than her.

Reactions: fbass

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Decision to break up or not with Maureen will have of course impact in the future scenes and in dialogues

Day 4 you can choose between : "Maureen is still your Gf" or Break up with Maureen " ;this decision will be affects immediately in a possible sex scene ( if you decide to continue with relationship ) or at example in day 5 , in outside scene with July wit/without Maureen, depending if you break or not with her .

Day 8 Hospital scene : if Maureen is still your Gf , you can tease here, in the other branch you can get a chance to " ask for her forgiveness " to have another tease scene .

In every case i suggest you to watch at Wt that you can download in the Op so you can follow all different path there are in the game

Reactions: Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Decision to break up or not with Maureen will have of course impact in the future scenes and in dialogues

Day 4 you can choose between : "Maureen is still your Gf" or Break up with Maureen " ;this decision will be affects immediately in a possible sex scene ( if you decide to continue with relationship ) or at example in day 5 , in outside scene with July wit/without Maureen, depending if you break or not with her .

Day 8 Hospital scene : if Maureen is still your Gf , you can tease here, in the other branch you can get a chance to " ask for her forgiveness " to have another tease scene .

In every case i suggest you to watch at Wt that you can download in the Op so you can follow all different path there are in the game
OK, but why tho? Why would you dump one of the best girls that let's you fool around. If there's not any severe consequences, why?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
OK, but why tho? Why would you dump one of the best girls that let's you fool around. If there's not any severe consequences, why?
Maybe the decision to break with Maureen could have more impact in the future development of the game ...
The mc could have the possibility to have a new Gf ( Molly ?) to open a probably Threesome scene with July for example .
Actually i agree with you best think with actual contents of the game is to keep the relationship with Maureen..
The outdoor scene with July and Maureen and after in Mc room is still one of my favorite

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Does anyone know an ETA for the new version ?
Game is in the test phase ; you can read in the post below .

From Motkeyz himself Today at 7:21 PM :love:(y):love:(y)

HI everyone! We are changing our method of development and we need fans of the game to help us to test the game intensively after we post the platinum release.

We currently have our beta tester, who does a good job, but you know that no one is perfect and so rather than delaying the releases too long, we test the essentials and it is possible that details escape us, so here is the place that you fans can help...

*Those interested in helping us finding problems, will give us the chance to develop a fix faster than ever, and make a better game for everyone! After a release you will have 5-8 days to send us your findings. We will take 5-8 days to look at your remarks and annotations, in order to come with the fix version in the following weeks

Will you be part of the exclusive TASTER TEAM? We will use a special dedicated discord channel and your name will appear in the credits of the game if you want. A platinum version will be provided for the test even if you are not a platinum tier!

scmark15

Jul 28, 2017
Does anyone know an ETA for the new version ?
From the progress information on his Patreon page (10% coding and 90% testing remaining) and the information from Discord that Kingvlad posted a few posts above which looks like they are going to do something different with testing/bug fixing before releases I'd say 11-17 days (5-8 to find bugs, 5-8 to go through bug reports and come up with fixes, then a day or so to implement them)...but they may already started so it could be less.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
From the progress information on his Patreon page (10% coding and 90% testing remaining) and the information from Discord that Kingvlad posted a few posts above which looks like they are going to do something different with testing/bug fixing before releases I'd say 1-2 more weeks...but they may already started so it could be less.
The progress information you read was last week , so there is one work week more here to add...
I think from what i can read about last Motz message on his Discord server , they finished all work about art and writing and are in the Beta test for the game and this new update .... So just wait , some days i think , to have the best work possible .

Reactions: scmark15
4.10 star(s) 235 Votes