• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I'm not sure if i detect heresy there and whether you are trying to spread false rumors to sparkle dissent among the faithful :unsure: Those you mentioned are honorary blondes!
I will always be faithful to the blond cult, all my ex-girlfriends are blondes, the new chick i am seeing? yep it's a blonde, i have this huge soft spot for blondes that i just cant explain.:LOL:

Reactions: Serra Angel

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
@Krull @Walg: Since @Philly_Games outed himself as Bacon fan in public; how about a Bacon Fan-banner, which he can add to his signatures? :whistle::LOL:

Bacon and Chickens is the best combo!
I'm getting pissed off at my alerts now. Had no idea you called @cold_arctus till I randomly checked in this thread today.

From a fanmade sig point of view, Timestamps is @Krull's baby. He's done a ton of Timestamps sigs and I only stepped in after he called me before going on vacation so it's only right that @Krull gets to play and fiddle with a Bacon banner, because, you know, Krull loves to fiddle with many things ;)

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Pls android version
Really difficult to port a Unity game to Android . Below i quote one post where Sir @cold_arctus , explains things much better than i could make
Have you seen a Ferrari engine inside a Smart (car)? :unsure: No?! Now, guess why! :LOL:
You can use the same logic for Unity engine and Android. (Ren'py use a different engine, which makes them easier to port to Android.)
I'm not saying it is impossible - because it is possible -, but to port a (unity) game to Android needs to be compiled different as to Linux or Mac.
Most mobile devices use a ARM-achitecture (CPU) and a PC/Laptop a x86-architecture (both CPU-architectures provide 32bit and 64bit support).
A port to Android at an early development stage like Timestamps is right now, is a waste of resources (time and money), so maybe after the game is finished and there is a profit in the mobile devices market, maybe then a an Android version will be available.
I really hope before we see an Android version, we will get a native Mac and Linux version of the game! :giggle: *dream*

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'm getting pissed off at my alerts now. Had no idea you called @cold_arctus till I randomly checked in this thread today.
Don't worry! I know that you are quiet busy ;-) You know when Krull will come back?

Can you run this game on Linux? If yes how? Or where to find information about it.
Yes you can. But you have to use Wine for that and manually add dll's to enable the video function. Otherwise you will not see a single animation in the game.

Feel free to pm here or to dm me on discord and I will help you to set up Wine on Linux.
(I'm a Linux user myself ;))

Check up on this thread. I shared some of the instructions for the workaround to enable the video function there.

https://f95zone.to/threads/playing-on-linux-tutorials-tools-and-help.19523/

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Don't worry! I know that you are quiet busy ;-) You know when Krull will come back?
Haha no I just poke my head in a fair number of threads. Again, I didn't get an alert to your reply so I'm quite annoyed. It's really frustrating.

Just a small hint, you might want to look at the likes at my previous post to get the answer to your question :)

Last edited:
U

User_1263144

I will always be faithful to the blond cult, all my ex-girlfriends are blondes, the new chick i am seeing? yep it's a blonde, i have this huge soft spot for blondes that i just cant explain.:LOL:
I've always gone for exotic brunettes with a dark personality that usually ends with a broken heart. My current who's on the way out of the relationship is filipina and German and f'ing gorgeous. She models. Once again my heart has been ripped out. Why must I fall for the brooding beauties?! At least the sex was amazing for three years. Damn she was an animal. I've never been fucked so good in my life.

She just ran out of the apartment late for a photoshoot yelling she hated herself and her life. Sigh, I'm a sucker for punishment. Now I'm getting fucked but in a bad way. :cry::poop::ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
How to install incest patch plz help..
First download the Incest patch, you can find in the Op

After this , just copy the file ( NOT EXTRACT, but COPY ) as is to in the right folder , where you installed the game :
PC: "Unconditional Love_Data/LANGUAGES" folder.

Edit : Thank you @a.i.w.a. to remind me : after that you copied the patch in right folder , in the main menu in right side , click the Unrated Flag

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2018
I downloaded the game for windows, and tried to extract it, but it's password protected. Does anyone know the password, tried searching but most password talk had to do with the incest patch.

4.10 star(s) 234 Votes