Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
What about our old saves, will they still work or are we gonna have to start from scratch? maybe it would be a good idea if you guy's implemented a save into the game? :)
You will have to start from scratch most likely because the game will fundamentally work extremely differently. Hopefully people can understand that it's a pretty significant technical change going on, but I will work hard to make sure the saves always compatible with the next versions of the game on the VNGINE platform.

Any suggestions on the features, feel free to PM me, as I think the thread might get a bit off topic from actually talking about whats in there today :) Thank you for the interest!

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
If anyone has any feedback as well on more options to the game technically speaking, let me know. We already have a lot of plans for the game functionality, but I am very interested to hear some little or big things that makes your life easier to play the game
if you read the full thread, you know you gonna have some, prepare your shield and helmet...hahaha.
As stated dozens times, the art is amazing and now, even if i didn't have major probs with the last version, the expecting new engine is a quite a great news.

Reactions: Motkeyz

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
You will have to start from scratch most likely because the game will fundamentally work extremely differently. Hopefully people can understand that it's a pretty significant technical change going on, but I will work hard to make sure the saves always compatible with the next versions of the game on the VNGINE platform.

Any suggestions on the features, feel free to PM me, as I think the thread might get a bit off topic from actually talking about whats in there today :) Thank you for the interest!
Thanks for the quick reply Aesouh and welcome to f95zone :)

Reactions: Motkeyz and Aesouh

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Thanks for the feedback, you can ajust the text speed in setting and you have a backlog too if you miss some dialog. Of course it is not suppose to skip line, check if your game have auto enable in setting too.
Not sure what auto enable is but the issue is when you get to a scene that you have to click the mouse to change the pic and move forward if you don't hold the mouse button in it changes to next scene so how every other game i have played you just click and not hold the button in. Everytime i click i miss some text and it is super annoying. Besides that and a little freezing issue the game was really good.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Not sure what auto enable is but the issue is when you get to a scene that you have to click the mouse to change the pic and move forward if you don't hold the mouse button in it changes to next scene so how every other game i have played you just click and not hold the button in. Everytime i click i miss some text and it is super annoying. Besides that and a little freezing issue the game was really good.
You are not suppose to need to old mouse button... have you check in your setting to be sure there is no auto enable?
Anyone else have this trouble?

Reactions: Krull

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
You are not suppose to need to old mouse button... have you check in your setting to be sure there is no auto enable?
Anyone else have this trouble?
I'll look next time i play since i managed to get to the end of the current version. Yeah you have to hold the mouse click in also? Once you let go of the click it changes text and pic an for me it only happens during the scenes that change pics. It is hard to explain but during the moments like mom in shower moment them type of scenes if you don't hold the button in skips the text and goes to the next pic scene. So you have to be careful during them and hold the button. Next update when i play again if i remember i'll try changing more settings.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I kinda like Gaz :) But i'm one of those types who like all the hot looking ones and wanna have them all in my harem. Gaz is no exception. Not a favorite though no :cool: Mom just.. rocks for me. Well, her '70 hairstyle does not! But when she is in the shower... :heartcoveredeyes:

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
So you feel like this game needs more blondes on the dumb side? :D Or you just saying there can be never enough of those? You maybe right :D
She was the fapping reason to watch the show, other than the humour.

4.10 star(s) 233 Votes