• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
La forme, Chef? :) @Motkeyz. How's your progress going ? @El bacca Del Chew : Any teasers for that 32 years old french geezer I am ? :p
Bonne fête !
have made good prediction, planning is to release a new version with current engine ''around march 22th'' i will not mention exact date just in case ;)

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Really nice graphics. It's a nice change of pace from the stock Daz3d models. I just hope the save function gets resolved in the next version. It's a bit of a hassle to re-start the game if you want to explore other options.
HI thanks for the comment, what exactly is the problem you have with save and load?! There is no known problem with this since couple version.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
LoL. Are you serious ? You're not 70, eh ? :p hahaha. I'm sure you're not old. ;) Anyway, I'm hyped for the upcoming version. Gaz was really a nice surprise. Still, I'm more into Bacon's Mom atm.
Hey where is your Heather banner then? # made some amazing one :)

Reactions: Kakato

alternativefaps

Mar 10, 2018
motkeyz wrote some days ago, that there are 50 (or 55)$ to find.

I found money in the MCs bag (5), in the drawer in the hallway (5), in moms storage tray in the bath room (5) and in dads wallet in the living room (10) before entering the kitchen and afterwards leaving the house. In Veronikas room isn't any.

Where ist the other money (at least 15$ more to pay Kaz)? Thx for your help

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
I enjoyed the game...

But not having the rollback option is infuriating. That alone would keep me from ever playing this game again or donating to it's development.

The way the game forces you out of rooms, or only allows you to view rooms from a certain angle(like the MC's own bedroom) and moving around the map is not smooth/enjoyable.

Also, the text box is cumbersome when trying to explore rooms or locations. It gets in the way much more than it should.

I'll certainly keep an eye out for future updates though. I did really like the game, those annoyances aside, thanks for your work.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I enjoyed the game...

But not having the rollback option is infuriating. That alone would keep me from ever playing this game again or donating to it's development.

The way the game forces you out of rooms, or only allows you to view rooms from a certain angle(like the MC's own bedroom) and moving around the map is not smooth/enjoyable.

Also, the text box is cumbersome when trying to explore rooms or locations. It gets in the way much more than it should.

I'll certainly keep an eye out for future updates though. I did really like the game, those annoyances aside, thanks for your work.
Thanks for the comment, the rollback is something we are working on for the new engine since it is not available on the current one. The text box can be hide by pressing the space button.
Donating to development could only help to improve the game ;) I think some user can tell you we made lot of progress since day 1 and the best is soon to come!

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for the comment, the rollback is something we are working on for the new engine since it is not available on the current one. The text box can be hide by pressing the space button.
Donating to development could only help to improve the game ;) I think some user can tell you we made lot of progress since day 1 and the best is soon to come!
That's exactly what I wanted to hear chum ;)

Reactions: Motkeyz

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
I think some user can tell you we made lot of progress since day 1 and the best is soon to come!
Indeed, but now you are just a tease...:p
The new engine will bring new options and stability (in theory, time will tell) so it sounds very promising.
planning is to release a new version with current engine
Which means it will not contain the new options just yet. If i'm reading it right and my english knowledge is not betraying me..
Then we won't have the "real" new product for now, fine with me the old one suits me, but in matter of support and despite i wish you more and more, it may really comes when a real stability in releases occurs (technical/content wise).
Saying that i means if you don't see a large increase in patrons numbers just yet, it can be explain partially by that.
Spring is coming so..:)

Reactions: Motkeyz

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Indeed, but now you are just a tease...:p
The new engine will bring new options and stability (in theory, time will tell) so it sounds very promising.

Which means it will not contain the new options just yet. If i'm reading it right and my english knowledge is not betraying me..
Then we won't have the "real" new product for now, fine with me the old one suits me, but in matter of support and despite i wish you more and more, it may really comes when a real stability in releases occurs (technical/content wise).
Saying that i means if you don't see a large increase in patrons numbers just yet, it can be explain partially by that.
Spring is coming so..:)
Of course the new engine will bring lot of new possibility and stability, i will let Aesouh explain more about it since it will be a big improvement, trust me i see it in action and its blazing fast! But we are not ready to release the next version with the new engine, its to early.

I tought of put a hold on next version but since the current engine is kinda stable, you guys can enjoy some new artworks without waiting another month. The migration will be made side by side as explain, so while we are working on next version, others working on new engine!

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I hope the new engine adds the ability to hide the UI so we can see the renders better

4.10 star(s) 234 Votes