Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I think she is hot as fuck, probably my favorite as well with Veronika, always liked younger girls instead of milfs, but they are great in this game as well, they don't owe anything to the youngsters
To be honest i think Gaz is a refreshing sight. I mean how many games are out there with this punkish look. I find her lipstick forexample very hot. I'm generally not into these types but even i recognize the refreshing change of default bimboish girls. And i've never seen anyone before who dared to use the colour black as lipstic :) Why is that?:'(

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Gotta say that the animations are amazing, probably the best so far in these games. The skin movement in the hand jobs made it very realistic, on top of the render quality of the skin and in general. Most animations I've seen so far had shown a dick like a tube, basically; a still image of the dick with hand movement. Poorly detailed and mechanic. When I first heard of the planned animations I thought that I'd prefer more content story-wise over animations, but those quality animations really add on to the game immersion.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
To be honest i think Gaz is a refreshing sight. I mean how many games are out there with this punkish look. I find her lipstick forexample very hot. I'm generally not into these types but even i recognize the refreshing change of default bimboish girls. And i've never seen anyone before who dared to use the colour black as lipstic :) Why is that?:'(
Thanks for the comment, Gaz wasnt suppose to be a main character, but i also fall in love developing her. Players reaction also drive me to give her more presence in the game, now she is trully a main characters with full storyline, so thanks!

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Gotta say that the animations are amazing, probably the best so far in these games. The skin movement in the hand jobs made it very realistic, on top of the render quality of the skin and in general. Most animations I've seen so far had shown a dick like a tube, basically; a still image of the dick with hand movement. Poorly detailed and mechanic. When I first heard of the planned animations I thought that I'd prefer more content story-wise over animations, but those quality animations really add on to the game immersion.
Thanks! There is some work behind animation, it way longer to create a still ;) I'm planning to add 3 new animations per game update, maybe a short one but i think key moment need animation! Render animation this quality take lot of render time!

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Mitta073

Aug 16, 2017
any update on a mac version in the future? game looks amazing but unable to play unfortunately.. but keep up the good work man!

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
any update on a mac version in the future? game looks amazing but unable to play unfortunately.. but keep up the good work man!
In fact i release a mac version every version but unable to test it, so right now it is as is :(

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Thanks for the review of the game guys, the rating is at 4 stars now!!

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
The lewdpatch for this game is weird. What do I do with that javascript file? o_O

Nevermind, just went to the lewdpatch site itself and there were instructions...
WTF is the point in including the patch in the OP at all, let alone without install instructions? lol

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Uhh. Stuck trying to find the laptop. Been in all of the rooms and clicked everything I can see, nothing is fucking happening. This got annoying SUPER fast. >.<

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
Gaz is great but her tits are unrealisticly big for her body type, kinda ruins the immersion.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
for that 32 years old french geezer I am ? :p
Hey man, nope dudes here has done a great job and share a lot already, kind of hype with this new engine and the guy seems good too, at least in communication so far :)
If i have to make a guess, WITHOUT ANY OFFICIAL source, we gonna see an update in around 2 weeks, perhaps @Motkeyz will give a real ETA.
Anyways, all flags are green so far, really looking forward to see the new development, we had proof of talent in art, a good strategy in the engine/code/animations area, let see now how the story stands for and if the writing will be up the rest.
Au fait, 32 ans, gamin !! :) A plus sale gosse, ahaha, mon dieu je me sens vieux maintenant....take care @Kakato

Reactions: UncleVT and Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hey man, nope dudes here has done a great job and share a lot already, kind of hype with this new engine and the guy seems good too, at least in communication so far :)
If i have to make a guess, WITHOUT ANY OFFICIAL source, we gonna see an update in around 2 weeks, perhaps @Motkeyz will give a real ETA.
Anyways, all flags are green so far, really looking forward to see the new development, we had proof of talent in art, a good strategy in the engine/code/animations area, let see now how the story stands for and if the writing will be up the rest.
Au fait, 32 ans, gamin !! :) A plus sale gosse, ahaha, mon dieu je me sens vieux maintenant....take care @Kakato
LoL. Are you serious ? You're not 70, eh ? :p hahaha. I'm sure you're not old. ;) Anyway, I'm hyped for the upcoming version. Gaz was really a nice surprise. Still, I'm more into Bacon's Mom atm.

4.10 star(s) 233 Votes