Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
"It's a good outside view over there. I can see Bacon's house over th threes" : Parents room, day 1 (0?), when clicking on the porch window.
"A windows" : clicking on the window to the right of the parents bed.

Parents room exit broken, couldn't leave until I found the random "exit room" text button...was expecting something on the left side (for that room's layout) to exit rather than a random dual language text button. On the plus side...there's tons of things to click on in the room...lol

In-game volume control and keyboard text entry is broken, had to mouse click name entry and kill the games volume with Win 10's sound mixer. Could just be bugged out on mine, but all the RPGM and RenPy games volume sliders work properly 1st try.

and...that's as far as I've gotten so far in v0.0.3.3

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
"It's a good outside view over there. I can see Bacon's house over th threes" : Parents room, day 1 (0?), when clicking on the porch window.
"A windows" : clicking on the window to the right of the parents bed.

Parents room exit broken, couldn't leave until I found the random "exit room" text button...was expecting something on the left side (for that room's layout) to exit rather than a random dual language text button. On the plus side...there's tons of things to click on in the room...lol

In-game volume control and keyboard text entry is broken, had to mouse click name entry and kill the games volume with Win 10's sound mixer. Could just be bugged out on mine, but all the RPGM and RenPy games volume sliders work properly 1st try.

and...that's as far as I've gotten so far in v0.0.3.3
Yeah I noticed those typos as well as I'm migrating the game, I will correct them as I go as well. And I might even add more clickable things for you to discover or see descriptions about. But yeah the exit sign to the top right took me a few seconds to find when I played the game the first time. It was almost as that feeling in A town uncovered when you have to click the actual exit sign to get out, took a while to catch that too but after that you know what you have to do :p

I think the keyboard text name entry has never worked in this version of the game, however in VNGINE i will replace it by free text input only, i'm getting rid of the whole onscreen keyboard thing.

However the sound volume settings should work, from what i have read in previous posts? While i might not agree that the first sound playing in the bedroom is music, more of a background thing, the music slider seems to do the trick!

/A

ait123

Oct 29, 2017
Of course the new engine will bring lot of new possibility and stability, i will let Aesouh explain more about it since it will be a big improvement, trust me i see it in action and its blazing fast! But we are not ready to release the next version with the new engine, its to early.

I tought of put a hold on next version but since the current engine is kinda stable, you guys can enjoy some new artworks without waiting another month. The migration will be made side by side as explain, so while we are working on next version, others working on new engine!
Will u be adding some foot fetish scenes to this game?

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Can't say, I don't write the story or make the renders. Motkeys would have to answer that. As far as I know, nothing is impossible as long as enough people asks for it too, like how for example the GAZ story got expanded because she turned out more interesting than initially thought :)

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
As far as I know, nothing is impossible as long as enough people asks for it too
This can be very scary as an answer....understand the meaning but, for exemple, Dark silver (big brother) did that A LOT and seemed to have no real plan or direction, and althought he/she made a lot of money, the long term credibility as an artist is uncertain.
Depends on personal agenda but might be wiser to keep a pre-fixed aim, with small add-ons, then it may also be more interesting on a long term financial plan.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
This one is definitely on my watch list now. Some of the best rendering I've seen in any game on this site and the potential replayability for a time travel theme are pretty good as well. Looking forward to seeing more. So far it looks like basically a very well done demo/intro.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Out of curiosity, made a simple google search and the first hit is retails sales in Nairobi-Kenya..yep time to upgrade the hardware :)
NB: i know it is not always a priority of course.
The CPU is fine. I'm using an i5 as well without any issues. Integrated graphics is the problem IMO. You never want to use that for gaming. Even the worst of the low end video cards are better than that.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
This can be very scary as an answer....understand the meaning but, for exemple, Dark silver (big brother) did that A LOT and seemed to have no real plan or direction, and althought he/she made a lot of money, the long term credibility as an artist is uncertain.
I agree completely that BB suffered as a game because of the over-attentiveness to polling. But drop me a PM when long term credibility as an artist pays the rent, you know? ;)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Depends on personal agenda but might be wiser to keep a pre-fixed aim, with small add-ons, then it may also be more interesting on a long term financial plan.
You are correct on this, I think I expressed myself a bit poorly, as far as I know the story is very far in, but there's a lot of other work to do before it gets out, it's not just a text novel after all, so it has to be released in parts. There is a pre-fixed aim, but some of those small addons, like side stories and characters can also come in as a fan service to some degree, it still has to make sense after all and fit with the games direction. I believe this is a quite natural way to proceed when the game gets more sandboxy. :) Also, when it comes to the development of the engine, some parts are more time consuming than others, which means that it's also a great way to release new content while new other features are being developed. Anyways I'm more able to answer the engine questions :)

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
I agree completely that BB suffered as a game because of the over-attentiveness to polling. But drop me a PM when long term credibility as an artist pays the rent, you know? ;)
Yeah i get your point, my bad i expressed myself badly.
I meant if you create a solid fan base which would remain faithfull because you showed some integrity in your art, it might be more interesting than a fast and large income of money which might not long last, as you disapoint frequently your fans.
Hope i'm more clear this way, but yes you are right; credibility don't put beers in the fridge !

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I favour the mom but i'm always interested in a character that has hints about an interesting background/past. Especially if we can figure out more and alter it :)

Reactions: Motkeyz

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I think Gaz is really hot, I love that slutty look on her :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Honestly, i find it a nice change to see a punk girl that isn't ginger or dyed black haired one. That has a bimbo look but doesn't quite act like a bimbo, more like a someone with issues and subby at heart and instead of being verbally aggressive as these types are usually depicted she is almost openly submissive yet withouth the air of meekness. This is something very nice for a change. Gaz gives us a very good reason to believe that future characters in this game will have the potential to be very interesting.. which in turn makes the player interested in them.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes