Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Honestly, i find it a nice change to see a punk girl that isn't ginger or dyed black haired one. That has a bimbo look but doesn't quite act like a bimbo, more like a someone with issues and subby at heart and instead of being verbally aggressive as these types are usually depicted she is almost openly submissive yet withouth the air of meekness. This is something very nice for a change. Gaz gives us a very good reason to believe that future characters in this game will have the potential to be very interesting.. which in turn makes the player interested in them.
We do our best to deliver some good character with some depth, but that is establish in a long run game, exactly what we are doing!

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Ambitious, confident and sure of his own skills, Such a great plan.
No desire to be uncle grumpy here, but you know when you set the scale high you better have to succeed at your first jump ! I'm a fan of the game, i wish nothing less than your success but over the past few months i saw so many thread with ambitious dev/coder/writer who failed to deliver what they promised , it always end in a massive shit-strom.
I beleive in the project but guys you are (motkeyz and you) creating a massive hype, or perhaps i'm just the one who felt it like that because i'm anxious to see the future results...might be it indeed.

Anyway, @Motkeyz je veux pas faire le chieur grogon, qui tempere l'ambiance mais les attentes sont grandes et tu cree de l'envie donc un certain degree de deception chez d'éventuels supporters serai dommage (en france le syndrome PSG, si tu comprends la reference, hehe)...tu promets un peu et tu donnes bcp est la voie sure de la reussite. Et je m'engage a ne plus aborder le sujet avant la prochaine sortie.

Thanks for keeping us update and can i borow the time machine to jump 15 days in the future?
Merci du conseil ;) We are confident that we can both, together, deliver something very interesting and fun to play. I understand my limitation in term of coding, i never hide about it, the last version have been a good one but to be able to fullfill the demand, i choose an allie to help build this great game with us. I havent choose everyone, you will learn soon enough how good he is, i will now be able to concentrate on the fun part of creation.

Im sure the ambituous dev/coder/writer had good will to create a game and some failed, but guys, please understand the process to create games is not and easy one, yes it is fun to create, render bunch of naughty pic, write dirty dialogs, assemble this...it is all a long and hard creation process. The support you gave to these dev, is the ultimate motivation, it's a tap on the back to continue and say ''hey you're doing a good job'' stay focus, without that, forget it there will be no more game...

michelangelol

Jul 26, 2017
VNengine dont tell me that i will have to play it from start i will kms . add smthing for fastforward if this is going to happen

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
As mentioned by @Motkeyz , the late march update will be with the current engine, not the new one, but i don't know if the saves will be working, if yes no need to replay it all.
Btw, will we see the next engine in a remake during April or will it happen for the possible late april update?

Reactions: Motkeyz

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
As mentioned by @Motkeyz , the late march update will be with the current engine, not the new one, but i don't know if the saves will be working, if yes no need to replay it all.
Btw, will we see the next engine in a remake during April or will it happen for the possible late april update?
On next release you will not need to replay from the start, saves will work, but of course when we change to VNgine there is incompatibility between those 2 program, since it is based on unity, you will have to replay from begining, but hopefully, new system and money will be added to it.
As Aesouh explain we will work on a sandbox base, so less linear then the current one, open up possibility... guys if you can read what we have in mind to create, you will understand what i mean ;)

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I hope so too bro ;)
I read all comment, i'm taking note so everything said have importance, if it is constructive. Gaz was put upfront in last release, we discover more story about her but in next release there will be not much new gaz, as of now nothing... we have concentrate this one on building the bond between main characters, also will introduce quickly 2 or 3 new characters in shopping part of the game (will be more develop in new engine). The mecanic will not be complicate to, since we know we are moving to something better, we do not want to waste time but render wise i think it will be a good one in term of quality!

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
For the last month polling, gaz received only 2 votes..juliana/mom 15 out of 31.
Hope our comments here will have a "small" influence :)
milfs for some reason are always the most popular characters, with few exceptions

I'm guessing that bacon's mom got the second place, am I right? I think it's a reflection of the content up to this point as well, both are the ones with most scenes

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Moms rule because of their relations, besides their hotness. The other female characters may be hot, but have casual relations.
The back story of the relationships; mom-son, brother-sis, etc., gives meaning and depth to their sex stories.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
milfs for some reason are always the most popular characters, with few exceptions

I'm guessing that bacon's mom got the second place, am I right? I think it's a reflection of the content up to this point as well, both are the ones with most scenes
Yes Heather have a nice animation, of course Juliana is on top list, also some more depth on Veronika characters... i think its a pretty good mixte for this next release.

Reactions: Bloodhunter
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes