dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
I don't know man, I was just concerned, I like to see teasers here and there, makes us more anxious for the game I guess, oh well.
you sound anxious enough to me without the teasers, so maybe keeping yourself and the rest of us waiting could be a good thing?

Reactions: jou78

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Same question as above. Where to put the patch. In the main folder or any specific subfolders?

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
*Paste it in the "Data" Folder
For the incest patch, do you just put the file in the main folder, or do you put it somewhere else. Thanks
Same question as above. Where to put the patch. In the main folder or any specific subfolders?
Ipatch and walkthrough ?
Hi guys, how works incest patch?
About walkthrough, it is still too short and not enough branching for having one.

drew

May 19, 2017
don't fuck with me, i played this game with so much enthusiasm, when i saw TO BE CONTINUED i swored to god im gonna kill the developer, CAMON I WANT MORE UPDATES DAMN...OK jk but...srsly....this game is too hot FUCK, damn THE step mother of BACON ffs god lord i want more more more more more more NOW!! ok im relaxing...

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Next week we will release our next version, last one on this current engine. There is lot of good thing coming up!

drew

May 19, 2017

Next week we will release our next version, last one on this current engine. There is lot of good thing coming up!

oh GOD JUST WHAT I NEEDED, THANKS!!!!!! DAMN ONE WEEK....ARRRRGGHHHHHH....

Reactions: Motkeyz

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Not to gripe, but I thought the dev said they were going to change the mom's hair. The figures are all really hot, I just can't take that weird mop-looking thing squatting on her head. Will that be after the engine switch, or are they keeping the hair?

Also: interesting body language going on under the table in the background there?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I think the change of her hairstyle will become with one time travel.
Besides, I like her just like is now. Don't want to change anything on her. I'm crush on her.

Reactions: xenos87

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Not to gripe, but I thought the dev said they were going to change the mom's hair. The figures are all really hot, I just can't take that weird mop-looking thing squatting on her head. Will that be after the engine switch, or are they keeping the hair?

Also: interesting body language going on under the table in the background there?
I think the change of her hairstyle will become with one time travel.
Besides, I like her just like is now. Don't want to change anything on her. I'm crush on her.
It is kind of original style we don't see much of this in other games so..it is old style for sure but like it too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017

HI, i never mention i will change the standard hair for this character. I will introduce other hair style during the game, like the one on the pic above IS a new one ;) Sad you dont like it , I DO! I cannot please everyone sorry.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes