supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Was the scene where mom finishes herself off with the dildo removed ? I swear it was in the previous version

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I haven't finished playing it yet, but this mom is surely one of the hottest I've ever seen in a game!!
Can't wait to put my hands, I mean the MC hands, on her.
Then I can go happily to the babysitter and to that busty version of Miley.
Seriously talking, I'm not an expert, but the renders quality is really impressive!!

Thanks @Motkeyz and @RedKing !!

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Thanks
I haven't finished playing it yet, but this mom is surely one of the hottest I've ever seen in a game!!
Can't wait to put my hands, I mean the MC hands, on her.
Then I can go happily to the babysitter and to that busty version of Miley.
Seriously talking, I'm not an expert, but the renders quality is really impressive!!

@Motkeyz and @RedKing !!
Thanks, the best is coming ;)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
HI, i never mention i will change the standard hair for this character. I will introduce other hair style during the game, like the one on the pic above IS a new one ;) Sad you dont like it , I DO! I cannot please everyone sorry.
when you made the game did you make mom to look like bridgette b?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
J'ai faim ! :p @El bacca Del Chew - Tonton Chewbaca - I'm hungry :p . Jokes aside, I hope everything is going well on your side. Hyped for your next release. :)
gotta admit i loved tracy as a milf :eek:penedeyewink:

Don't know why, but your comment made me think of Games of Thrones...
Can't wait for next "winter" on both! :eazyHype:
i prefer queen of thrones

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
The wait is till next monday/Tuesday, and very curious to see the result. New characters and some time machine actions sound cool, i do not expect a huge update, always too short when we enjoy but can't wait to see the new animations.
Yes we are aiming at next week release if everything went fine, it will not be a big release in term of gameplay but have good content to it ;)
Also 3rd week of april for new engine release. The buildup is doing fine on this side and lot of improvement have been done to it! Give us the chance to build the game we want and it will be a great one!

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
when you made the game did you make mom to look like bridgette b?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gotta admit i loved tracy as a milf :eek:penedeyewink:

i prefer queen of thrones
She is inspired by Cherie DeVille and Julia Ann... I can say you have a good piont with Bridgette B too ;)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
She is inspired by Cherie DeVille and Julia Ann... I can say you have a good piont with Bridgette B too ;)
gotta present for you when you take a break of making the game

Reactions: Motkeyz

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Indeed, the engine development is going at rocket speed right now, I've been working tirelessly coding the entire game from scratch pretty much because it's the first release on the platform and I'm pretty sure you guys will like it. It's gonna be niiice. About 4 out of 35 big tasks left on the engine development backlog which is mainly revolving around some new UI functionality. Then it's down to getting the rest of the content in (including the new stuff Motkeyz has planned ;) After that as much QA testing as possible, and some rounds of proof reading. I did run the game on a potato laptop yesterday on the new platform and it was pushing frames smoothly!

Thanks, really, I have never been this motivated ever in a hobby project so it means a lot to me personally, and its thanks to all the fans of the game. Love you guys! Hopefully you'll love our work even more soon :)

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes