Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Okay, I realize I must be an idiot; but I tried searching the thread and I couldn't find an answer, so here it goes; how do you leave rooms?! I'm stuck in the mom's bedroom, and I can't seem to figure how how to "go backwards", as it were. o_O

EDIt: Nevermind, I'm a dumbass, it's in the upper right corner. For some reason I assumed that was a patch title or something, so I never looked at it. -_-'

Reactions: January2015

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Okay, I realize I must be an idiot; but I tried searching the thread and I couldn't find an answer, so here it goes; how do you leave rooms?! I'm stuck in the mom's bedroom, and I can't seem to figure how how to "go backwards", as it were. o_O

EDIt: Nevermind, I'm a dumbass, it's in the upper right corner. For some reason I assumed that was a patch title or something, so I never looked at it. :noexpression:'
The navigation system will be reworked on new engine version due in april.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017

Changelog 0.0.3.4

• Dialogs corrections
  • 3 new animation scene.
  • More than 6 new scenes.
  • 2 new character integration.
  • Minor bug correction.
  • Basic money system unavailable in DAY3 GHD
  • Faster transition
  • Video freeze on some systems corrected.
This is the last version on this engine, the game have been worked side by side so no wasted time migrating the game. The game should be available March 27-28th.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I can barely hold my excitement for the project right now. I want to show so much ,but need to hold myself from it for a while longer. I finished up 3 more of the larger development tasks, overhauled the UI again so it looks absolutely mint, literally just 1 decent sized task for the core of the engine to be completed, the CG Album, and I want to make it really nice and easy to navigate. Then it's about finalizing the content migration and some tweaks, minor development and testing. :D I think the official teasers are coming out 2 or so weeks before the new engine launch :D My life right now is... Work, eat, hype myself, develop, sleep, rinse repeat. :D

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Changelog 0.0.3.4
  • Dialogs corrections
  • 3 new animation scene.
  • More than 6 new scenes.
  • 2 new character integration.
  • Minor bug correction.
  • Basic money system unavailable in DAY3 GHD
  • Faster transition
  • Video freeze on some systems corrected.
This is the last version on this engine, the game have been worked side by side so no wasted time migrating the game. The game should be available March 27-28th.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes