Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
It's been a few months since the last comment on this game, so what's happening any upcomming updates or is it on hold...?
Is it worth downloading this far ?
Saywhaat :p

ah damn, my bad .... I'm an idiot .
watched date under the profiles and not under the posts #facepalm :p
renders look sweet in the OP-pics so will download and check it out ;)
ahh.

Yeah i know its frustrating with the current engine that its having these problems,we are all keen on putting that one behind us, im on my way back from a business trip now so I will see if i can offer some sort of assistance, but as motkeyz said he is also in contact with the engine devs.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
ah damn, my bad .... I'm an idiot .
watched date under the profiles and not under the posts #facepalm :p
renders look sweet in the OP-pics so will download and check it out ;)
Just for info, the pictures in OP are not accurate anymore...gives an idea but the game knew some changes so might not see them all in here.

Reactions: Motkeyz and WaerM

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Just for info, the pictures in OP are not accurate anymore...gives an idea but the game knew some changes so might not see them all in here.
Yeah, those images of the UI dont do the game any justice, but i will hopefully get them updated together wiith the release next month. Going to be like comparing a fiat from the 80s with a koeningsegg.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Yeah, those images of the UI dont do the game any justice, but i will hopefully get them updated together wiith the release next month. Going to be like comparing a fiat from the 80s with a koeningsegg.
You had me at Koeningsegg ;)

Reactions: Aesouh

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
What is this reference?
The pic on first side with the wetlook , she looks like the mother in the game "My sweet Neighboors" :)

Well I tried the game and liked it alot , am I wrong when i believe that Heather has 2 different models in the game. At first I thought she looked like a less attractive version of Tracy from "Dreams of Desire" but at the end she looked stunning when she was in her underwear right before MC was sent back to Yesterday.
Nice concept and lovely renders, if the new engine is allowing you to make better looking modells it truly will be mindblowing .
Looking forward to see what you can pull off with the "Koenigsegg" ;)

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
The pic on first side with the wetlook , she looks like the mother in the game "My sweet Neighboors" :)

Well I tried the game and liked it alot , am I wrong when i believe that Heather has 2 different models in the game. At first I thought she looked like a less attractive version of Tracy from "Dreams of Desire" but at the end she looked stunning when she was in her underwear right before MC was sent back to Yesterday.
Nice concept and lovely renders, if the new engine is allowing you to make better looking modells it truly will be mindblowing .
Looking forward to see what you can pull off with the "Koenigsegg" ;)
Thanks for the comment, in fact there is one Heather with 2 different look, very minor mod on the lingerie one.
The new engine wont deliver better looking model but will gave us a different experience, with new feature, stability and great UI! Possibility are endless

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
indeed it will still be thesame 1080p, and a bunch of new new renders too, but the UI will be amazeballs, and the new functionality around jumping back through all your previous choices one by one all the way back to your first, not something you see in most games. im exceptionally proud of that feature.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
indeed it will still be thesame 1080p, and a bunch of new new renders too, but the UI will be amazeballs, and the new functionality around jumping back through all your previous choices one by one all the way back to your first, not something you see in most games. im exceptionally proud of that feature.
yeah most games with the "jumpback-function" will only take you back a few steps , and I forget to save alot so that would be awesome for players like me :D

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
yeah most games with the "jumpback-function" will only take you back a few steps , and I forget to save alot so that would be awesome for players like me :D
Yeah, i also tend to make 100 saves in VNs. The CG Album and this jumpback feature will rid people off that need a bit ;)

Reactions: Eucalyptuz

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Yeah, i also tend to make 100 saves in VNs. The CG Album and this jumpback feature will rid people off that need a bit ;)
a for me It's the opposite I tend to forget to forget saving and once I'm a bit in the game and something goes wrong I'll be like "Daaaaaaaaaamn......okay do-over" and I have to play the whole thing again from the beginning...
And that's truly a bitch when it comes to Grindy games :p

Reactions: Aesouh
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes