Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
a for me It's the opposite I tend to forget to forget saving and once I'm a bit in the game and something goes wrong I'll be like "Daaaaaaaaaamn......okay do-over" and I have to play the whole thing again from the beginning...
And that's truly a bitch when it comes to Grindy games :p
glad you will enjoy this feature :) took some thinking to do it well

Reactions: bobbo69 and WaerM

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
I noticed Mini games mentioned earlier in the thread, can they please be optional, not everyone enjoys them or puzzles either, I personally detest them in these kind of games and would appreciate being able to press a key and skip. :)
a simple like is not enough, i second that ! Or ar least do some really good ones, please...

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I noticed Mini games mentioned earlier in the thread, can they please be optional, not everyone enjoys them or puzzles either, I personally detest them in these kind of games and would appreciate being able to press a key and skip. :)
maybe what we have in mind for the future has never been seen before in vns and is fitting and well executed? we will see though how this pans out in the future

Reactions: Motkeyz

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
maybe what we have in mind for the future has never been seen before in vns and is fitting and well executed? we will see though how this pans out in the future
I hope so, if I am still playing the game after trying your vision of a mini game, then you will have succeeded, but I don't hold out much hope, as stated I detest mini games.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
That's what everybody wants to know :D
The game is ready... i just cannot release it because as mention earlier, the choice option freeze the game. They pushed an update on steam that broke the engine again! All i can do is wait for them to repair and push a new version of the engine. I havent been able to test it all at once, it should work but since it is freezing on the choices.
Guys its the last release on this engine, i'm still angry but i cannot do anything right now about wait.:mad::mad:

Reactions: Otyi and Alexkg

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
I'm not a fan of mini games, either. Frankly they're tedious and just get in the way of the gameplay. If I wanted to play a mini game I'd be on another forum. I've binned a few games because I can't be arsed messing about with stuff like that.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
okie then, let assume it gonna be the worst case scenario here, update will be out this week end? if otherwise would only be a good surprise...
We receive a reply from 2 dev this morning telling that they are currently working on a fix for this and they hope to have a new beta out soon.
We are ready to test when they pushed the update! :)

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
We receive a reply from 2 dev this morning telling that they are currently working on a fix for this and they hope to have a new beta out soon.
We are ready to test when they pushed the update! :)
Not so accurate quoting:
"Choices, have you ever made choices, you wish to change.."
Hahaha, how does sound this timemachine now, i'm sure @Motkeyz you would do differently now.
Is that a biopic you wrote? :evilsmile:

Reactions: UncleVT

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Not so accurate quoting:
"Choices, have you ever made choices, you wish to change.."
Hahaha, how does sound this timemachine now, i'm sure @Motkeyz you would do differently now.
Is that a biopic you wrote? :evilsmile:
HAHA The exact quote is ''Did you ever make a mistake and wished there was some way to undo it?'' In this case, yes and no. Since this engine problem get me to work on something that wasnt planned so early in dev, the animations! I think its a big plus in the game, also make me discover a great partner Aesouh!

So futur is bright guys, Let's leave all these little problems aside, we're early in the game development so in 6 months we won't talk about it anymore but we'll remember!

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
HAHA The exact quote is ''Did you ever make a mistake and wished there was some way to undo it?'' In this case, yes and no. Since this engine problem get me to work on something that wasnt planned so early in dev, the animations! I think its a big plus in the game, also make me discover a great partner Aesouh!

So futur is bright guys, Let's leave all these little problems aside, we're early in the game development so in 6 months we won't talk about it anymore but we'll remember!
@Motkeyz @El bacca Del Chew : Parain et Tonton, j'ai faim :p :D

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes