Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
VNGINE Progress update: Something we we weren't 100% sure to have in the first release on VNGINE (The nice GUI part), but will be ; Inventory system is done, with nice item tooltips etc :) Also finished the sound system. Just thought I'd share because it feels awesome to have finished that part :)

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
HAHAHAHAHA :D

At least with next version I got 100 up, so when its time to release it won't be as bad, maybe even upgrade it to faster in the future with the support we're getting, as it doesn't cost a fortune and is worth it:)
i kind of figure it out, that's why i pull out all my jokes now, next month with your engine would be obsolete :)

Reactions: Motkeyz and bobbo69

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
i kind of figure it out, that's why i pull out all my jokes now, next month with your engine would be obsolete :)
Who knows perhaps Motkeyz will be able to get an internet upgrade later too, I've had this speed for about 10 years now! Fiber connection very strong. But at least I'll handle the uploads in the future most likely :)

Gonna love looking back to all of these current and old posts in the future, and also with all you core fans too that live through the rougher times!

Edit: Yay I hit a 100 likes :D

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Well at least fro me it is fun to read your comments! There was a disconnection on the upload, i had to start from scratch. Still 2h too go now. It a nightmare :'( The universe do not want me to release this game ?!

As Aesouh said, next, he will handle the upload from his side so we wont loose all day awaiting for my rural connection to complete!!! My connection is about 2mb at max!

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes