muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
can we use saves from older versions?
Not that I can tell. I tried it and my previous save did not show up. I started a new game.

I read NTR tag... how many NTR/cuckold scenes there are in this game?
Mommy fucking daddy isn't even close to NTR. Your friend's mother sucking off a dude because she's being blackmailed isn't NTR. So I haven't gotten to the new content yet but I would say play it?
And OP says "Optional NTR" whatever that means.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
And the 3.3 incest Patch works with the current 3.4 version so no worries there.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
I think "optional NTR" means that it might be optional! someone correct me on that though, but regardless, people should make sure to start crying about there being avoidable NTR in the game and call it the end of days, just in case.

That aside, ran into a ton of bugs again and honestly I hope that they will get fixed with the new engine as the game feels laggy and annoying at times. The english translation is also pretty crazy, so that would be a nice change.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Not that I can tell. I tried it and my previous save did not show up. I started a new game.
Finally I can use the old saves.
1 - Start a new game and quit.
2 - Copy all files named SaveGame_#.vndata and SaveGame_#_Header.vndata from the game folder (old version) to C:\Users\Name_User\AppData\Local\Timestamps-0.0.3.4\User Data\Default

Reactions: Catwashere

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I stopped playing when they got rid of the incest, good to know that we already have an unnofficial ;) incest patch for the current version...

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I think "optional NTR" means that it might be optional! someone correct me on that though, but regardless, people should make sure to start crying about there being avoidable NTR in the game and call it the end of days, just in case.

That aside, ran into a ton of bugs again and honestly I hope that they will get fixed with the new engine as the game feels laggy and annoying at times. The english translation is also pretty crazy, so that would be a nice change.
What bugs have you run into? Also when you say laggy, just want to check what hardware you are on.

Anyways you don't have to hope,

1. Its done from scratch, there are no bugs like these, or anything new that I have detected (so far), I do extensive testing every time, We will also do a final QA check for a week at least before next release, and performance testing on various machines.

2. English translation, I will take a look at this as well as I migrate all the content, I will do a wave one when I get the content over, then double and tripple-check. I will work on some content migration today most likely as well.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The Dialogue is a little off it would say one characters name was talking but yet it was another character talking.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes