kasata

Mar 28, 2017
What bugs have you run into? Also when you say laggy, just want to check what hardware you are on.

Anyways you don't have to hope,

1. Its done from scratch, there are no bugs like these, or anything new that I have detected (so far), I do extensive testing every time, We will also do a final QA check for a week at least before next release, and performance testing on various machines.

2. English translation, I will take a look at this as well as I migrate all the content, I will do a wave one when I get the content over, then double and tripple-check. I will work on some content migration today most likely as well.
Ran into the first bug by avoiding to interfere with the Gaz/pictures event, which went well, but on the 3rd day when the mom is in the kitchen, the dialogue gets stuck and you can't continue. Had to restart and do the opposite to get it to work.
Second bug was me getting stuck in the hallway after the first time travel event, no idea how though, and another was the image with the sister naked on the bed replacing all of the main blackscreen fading transitions after loading a save.

I won't go into details specs wise, but my system is up to date and it's definitely not the issue, and most of the lag was during the scene transitions, as there would be a small but noticeable stutter and input lag.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I missed the last update. Is it normal for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That can't be how the game's meant to be, right? I'm still accruing money, so MC's wallet knows the score, even if he doesn't. Is that something future updates will address, or is my version bugged, or...?

kraskoshka

Aug 13, 2017
Hey guys, first time playing this game. I have version .3.4 and unzipped the patch to the data folder like it says to.
Thing is, the story is introduced like I'm just a roommate there, the incest-patch doesn't seem to be working. What's wrong?

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Hey guys, first time playing this game. I have version .3.4 and unzipped the patch to the data folder like it says to.
Thing is, the story is introduced like I'm just a roommate there, the incest-patch doesn't seem to be working. What's wrong?
Where did you put the patch? It should go in the 'data' folder (I'll be of no help if you've already put it there, unfortunately).

ETA I used the new version on LewdPatcher, not the old one.

kraskoshka

Aug 13, 2017
Where did you put the patch? It should go in the 'data' folder (I'll be of no help if you've already put it there, unfortunately).

ETA I used the new version on LewdPatcher, not the old one.
Yes, in the data folder. I overwrote the files like it said to. I may have used the wrong patch version--I'll look into it.

EDIT: solved! I was pasting in the fix, not the patch, lmao. Thanks for your help though, I wouldn't have thought to look for the current patch on LewdPatcher if not for your comment.

Reactions: Pantisocrat

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Ran into the first bug by avoiding to interfere with the Gaz/pictures event, which went well, but on the 3rd day when the mom is in the kitchen, the dialogue gets stuck and you can't continue. Had to restart and do the opposite to get it to work.
Second bug was me getting stuck in the hallway after the first time travel event, no idea how though, and another was the image with the sister naked on the bed replacing all of the main blackscreen fading transitions after loading a save.

I won't go into details specs wise, but my system is up to date and it's definitely not the issue, and most of the lag was during the scene transitions, as there would be a small but noticeable stutter and input lag.
Thanks for bringing it up, I just played the game as well now and found some bugs, I've reported those as well.

/A

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Well, played the new version and not found any bugs (played from an old save).
Without the incest patch in the text there are a big confusion with sister, dad, mum and mum's best friend, especially at the dinner scene (Like the MC, I think that scene was weird too :p).
The renders are marvelous, think they're better with each update. And the animations are very good too.
The story becomes very interesting, left me wanting a lot more.

Now we must wait for the new engine. Good game, @Motkeyz

p22

Jun 21, 2017
On 3rd "repeat" day, if you get in room with TV you are stuck and unable to exit.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Well, played the new version and not found any bugs (played from an old save).
Without the incest patch in the text there are a big confusion with sister, dad, mum and mum's best friend, especially at the dinner scene (Like the MC, I think that scene was weird too :p).
Same here, no major issues and no bugs, some transitions are still a bit weird but they worked. Anyway, with the next engine gonna be better, i presume.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The renders are marvelous, think they're better with each update. And the animations are very good too.
The story becomes very interesting, left me wanting a lot more.
The story is quite good indeed, few mysteries...The writing is ok but it is the weakest point here, you're not a native english speaker and i think you need to polish the sentences, vocabulary....all in good times ! And before someone says...i wouldn't be able to do better in term of english writing, way morst for sure, but doesn't mean i can't recognize good writings.

Now we must wait for the new engine. Good game, @Motkeyz
Yeahhhh, at first, the 25th, it gonna be the same version than this one but with the VGINE, right? And some new materials last days of April?

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes