Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I suggest you to wait. A new version wiil be released soon... maybe... probably... perhaps... :winkytongue:
Read the previous posts for more info.

From the patch site "Copy and Overwrite the file in the DATA folder of your game folder."
We are still waiting for an update on the engine... no news todays about progress on it :(

You can play the game as it is right now, save game will work on next release, so you will just have to continue it. There was modification on begining of Day3 GHD thats all, the rest havent been changed.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
We are still waiting for an update on the engine... no news todays about progress on it :(
You can play the game as it is right now, save game will work on next release, so you will just have to continue it. There was modification on begining of Day3 GHD thats all, the rest havent been changed.
I do a different job but something like this would drive me literally crazy.
Let's hope they'll fix this problem soon, not for us, but for you and everyone involved in your project. Bonne chance! ;)

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I take it you guys are French ? The style of the game, fonts, characters and English seems like you are from France.. its not an issue just wondering. Great looking/playing game.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Hope you don't pay anykind of fees for their "sévices"....(sorry french play on word)
HAHA Right on! I like the word play! It is exactly what it is right now, everytime i verify if they update the engine... Nothing!
4 days and they havent find the problem?! What kind of company is this, really... They know that lot of user are unable to release or build anything, maybe the trouble is bigger than it look like i dont know but in term or services 0/10

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017

Hi guys, i want to mention the game engine have been corrected and is in process of uploading, it will take some time because i have a slow connection, so if everything is fine, game on tonight!

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
is the update out yet?
You know in the main post there is a link to the developer's patreon page and he is also posting here a lot and you can find that link in his signature on the forums aswell; so it's fairly easy to find the dev's patreon page where you can see when the update is up.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Hi guys, i want to mention the game engine have been corrected and is in process of uploading, it will take some time because i have a slow connection, so if everything is fine, game on tonight!

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017

Thank you both :)

Reactions: Motkeyz and bobbo69
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes