Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I can't say you are wrong because everything you said can effect your bottom line but at the same time when you look at the most profitable games they are all pirated immediately yet they still make crazy money every month.

STS gets pirated the moment it is released yet that dude is still pulling in +60k a month. Same with Milfy City. I don't know what the secret sauce is but piracy doesn't seem to interfere with it. If anything, it might help it grow at least at the start and startup can't be underrated.
You can't really compare STS and Milfy to other games though, ICSTOR has been around for a long long long time and just like with STS, they were basically among the first games, and recieved massive exposure from it as well. If they would have released their first game with zero fans today, it would've been a whole different story.

They also do have some really good marketing coming in from all that exposure, even bigger letsplays etc.

I mean you have house party, look what happened to that game when it was shown by some extremly big youtubers :p

The thing is, the bigger you get basically the faster you grow up to some point of course. If we theoretically would make a completely different game from timestaps we wouldn't be starting from scratch either, because many alreay know what we do.

NaughtyDeveloper

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2017
alright played through 1st day, and i am shocked how we have animations in normal scenes too + completely new scenes on the very 1st day with mom and sis... + new character shown on the very 1st day too(u won't like this character). I am really happy that this revamp is not like other revamps that I've seen so far where they add only one or two pics to the existing scenes and just fix some typos where it becomes boring and quite hard to notice whats new to the already existing scenes..... Love you and love your work motkeyz, will become your patreon this week. :cool:

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
alright played through 1st day, and i am shocked how we have animations in normal scenes too + completely new scenes on the very 1st day with mom and sis... + new character shown on the very 1st day too(u won't like this character). I am really happy that this revamp is not like other revamps that I've seen so far where they add only one or two pics to the existing scenes and just fix some typos where it becomes boring and quite hard to notice whats new to the already existing scenes..... Love you and love your work motkeyz, will become your patreon this week. :cool:
Thank you :) Indeed it's hard to explain how much work went into this and how much has changed.
Speaking from my end, i hope the game runs significantly better than ever before? :)

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Thanks alot, im sure all the guys that help us makes this revamped possible will be really happy to see this kind comment!

Last edited:

XqctaX

May 23, 2017
this is the only game i've would support if i could afford it, and didnt think patreon is a censoring ideologically possessed sjw-shitcompany! anyways hope you guys are doing well Motkeyz Aesouh

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
this is the only game i've would support if i could afford it, and didnt think patreon is a censoring ideologically possessed sjw-shitcompany! anyways hope you guys are doing well Motkeyz Aesouh
Hello! Long time no see :) We're doing well, working hard as usual. We are planning a steam release at some point so maybe then at least you can buy it in bulk, haha :D We don't really have many other alternatives, other than BMC, but i heard BMC doesn't really work too well.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
And how you are doing? Come say hello on the discord some day! Thanks for the comment

Madjuls

Sep 19, 2017
Just would like to ask will your save game work on 1.0 PE from 0.53 PE or will you have to start a new game? :)

rob.caballero

Apr 16, 2018
Thanks for this Aesouh & Motkeyz

And that should the only necessary, because you work is just impressive. I found a few games here, but none with the quality of Timestamps.
I'm not a patreon (yet) but I'm patiently waiting for your present for us on this forum. Then I will be downloading it. It's more a moral thing than a urge to play the game. Of course I would loved to play it by yesterday, by my ethics doesn't allow me to encourage piracy.

Technically speaking, and only after Aesouh commented this:
Speaking from my end, i hope the game runs significantly better than ever before?
I have to say I'm a web coder, did some tiny sparks here and there, but in order to play TimeStamps on Unity, I had to use the whole power of my Mac (i7, 16Gb RAM) to avoid skipping frames. For other games (worse imagery and playground, tbh) I can run them inside a VM with just 2CPUs and 8Gb RAM.
Do you think this version will run smooth on a Virtual machine?
I have no problem in running Bootcamp to play Timestamps though.

Once again. Thanks for the spectacular job you've done and you're doing

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

And that should the only necessary, because you work is just impressive. I found a few games here, but none with the quality of Timestamps.
I'm not a patreon (yet) but I'm patiently waiting for your present for us on this forum. Then I will be downloading it. It's more a moral thing than a urge to play the game. Of course I would loved to play it by yesterday, by my ethics doesn't allow me to encourage piracy.

I have to say I'm a web coder, did some tiny sparks here and there, but in order to play TimeStamps on Unity, I had to use the whole power of my Mac (i7, 16Gb RAM) to avoid skipping frames. For other games (worse imagery and playground, tbh) I can run them inside a VM with just 2CPUs and 8Gb RAM.

Timestamps has a native MacOS and Linux build.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

Thanks. :)
Why not play the native mac version?
And the reason i asked is because i have been changing things like crazy in almost every feature of the game, its hard to explain but has to be played to understand feel how it runs now

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes