wichman06

Nov 12, 2018
Hello all, I need you... I want to know where the save on Mac, because I have a bug on day 3, it's impossible for me to go to the clothes store :(
Help me please ;)

Reactions: triscuits

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
I can't say you are wrong because everything you said can effect your bottom line but at the same time when you look at the most profitable games they are all pirated immediately yet they still make crazy money every month.

STS gets pirated the moment it is released yet that dude is still pulling in +60k a month. Same with Milfy City. I don't know what the secret sauce is but piracy doesn't seem to interfere with it. If anything, it might help it grow at least at the start and startup can't be underrated.
I don't understand it either...how STS have 18k patreons and making 52k + a month. o_O
The graphics are cartoon-ish and doesn't look like the real thing compared to this game
It seems that these days ppl like to fap at cartoons :eek:
This game deserves over 6k patreons and not 650 ~

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hello all, I need you... I want to know where the save on Mac, because I have a bug on day 3, it's impossible for me to go to the clothes store :(
Help me please ;)
Delete your game because you downloaded the old version. Revamp 1.0 is available now.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I don't understand it either...how STS have 18k patreons and making 52k + a month. o_O
The graphics are cartoon-ish and doesn't look like the real thing compared to this game
It seems that these days ppl like to fap at cartoons :eek:
This game deserves over 6k patreons and not 650 ~
Thank you very much, i wish we will soon be in the 4 digit ,it could be a good start :) All small talk about the game also help greatly. If people dont know we have a good game, how can they help us grow and give us the possibility to bring you a better game. There is so many good game out there but those like STS had the exposure everywhere, that's why they grow like that. I know we can always do better, with better equipement i could do more animations of better quality...oh so many thing we could do! Let's give us the chance to show it to you.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes