SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Any thoughts on starting a Motkeyz Subscribestar page for those of us that aren't fond of Patreon's censorious past? Or donations through you're own branded website?

Reactions: Paprika

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
just pledged on patreon and links were removed? How long till new one is up?
Thanks, we are solving minor issues! Come on our discord we talk there actually, visit official place first ;)

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Not a discord user, just let me know if i should go to bed or not
Its the same thing im asking Aes now, it was a long day, i think you better go to sleep and when you be back, it will all be solved!! Thanks for your patience and sorry for this trouble.

Reactions: vxdr

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
For those wondering about the patch status the 32bit and 64bit pc versions are done and are linked again on patreon on the release post comments, hopefully that should work out nicely. I am in a bit of a pickle because its a work day now so have to blitz out an update before i have to a meeting.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Absolutely no one is going to download it from svs, at least for free. 1.5 gigs at 50kbs, nooooo thanks.
A pirate site steals the game with intent of distribution and then uploads it requiering you to pay for premium to download it at a decent rate... oh the irony, and also the scummyness.

We have seen the game beeing plastered over other sites as well giving zero credit to us and removing patreon links and things like that, it's really awful. It's about as cancerous as those other paid patreon sites that sell "collections" of pirated games from f95.

I totally get piracy, and some people not beeing able to actually afford the game at the time, but piracy does hit when people who would be and are able to support don't becauase of the "free" alternative.

We do want everyone to get to play the game, but also at the same time it makes sense that paying supporters do get to play it first, and enjoy it.

But other sites profiting out of your work like that, that is just scummy.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
If you plan to play the unrated "mod" there is no reason to download anything just yet. It will take a little bit of time until people have made the various new language packs, including the unrated one.

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
A pirate site steals the game with intent of distribution and then uploads it requiering you to pay for premium to download it at a decent rate... oh the irony, and also the scummyness.

We have seen the game beeing plastered over other sites as well giving zero credit to us and removing patreon links and things like that, it's really awful. It's about as cancerous as those other paid patreon sites that sell "collections" of pirated games from f95.

I totally get piracy, and some people not beeing able to actually afford the game at the time, but piracy does hit when people who would be and are able to support don't becauase of the "free" alternative.

We do want everyone to get to play the game, but also at the same time it makes sense that paying supporters do get to play it first, and enjoy it.

But other sites profiting out of your work like that, that is just scummy.
I can't say you are wrong because everything you said can effect your bottom line but at the same time when you look at the most profitable games they are all pirated immediately yet they still make crazy money every month.

STS gets pirated the moment it is released yet that dude is still pulling in +60k a month. Same with Milfy City. I don't know what the secret sauce is but piracy doesn't seem to interfere with it. If anything, it might help it grow at least at the start and startup can't be underrated.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes