JessicaBelle

Dec 21, 2017
Im proud to be a new patreon of your amazing game i follow you from day 1 here and after 2 years i have no choice to say congradulation you made so a nice hard work for every player around the world im dowloading rn take time to relax and enjoy what you ve done :) thank you

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Im proud to be a new patreon of your amazing game i follow you from day 1 here and after 2 years i have no choice to say congradulation you made so a nice hard work for every player around the world im dowloading rn take time to relax and enjoy what you ve done :) thank you
Thank you so much! For your kind words and your support!

Reactions: rem3403

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Well, people, patience is key. After all, somebody also has to update the Incest English version and the walkthrough. So let's all just calm down and wait a little.

I am pretty sure that Motkeyz and Aesuch did their usual good job and the wait (and the replay from the beginning) will be worth it.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I'll be able to play the revamped version only tomorrow in late evening , but I know that today it's a great day for Motkeyz and Aesouh and for all the work team that put so much efforts in this revamped edition of the game and finally they can see all the results in this release... I'm really proud of all of you , for all that you was able to make in only 3 months!!! I'm sure it will be a big success and Aes you will need to open more than one bottle of champagne!!!!!
Thanks Fanta!

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Thanks Jessica, glad you part of the family now ;) Join us on discord channel, there is a nice bunc of poeple there and we have some fun everyday! Very happy to see have been able to convince you that we are a serious team , working hard on the project, it's our first complete game and we are proud of it! Thanks for the support!

Sagah

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
I hope it's not gonna leak again soon.This devs still do not get what they deserved.Let them earn some penny and wait patiently.
I do appreciate all the effort developers put into their games, but sometimes this is the only way for unemployed fucks like me to get new updates. I am supporting whoever i can and when i can, just not possible for every single month.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
And apparently, you must fork over money you don't have to get this release. Don't get it or suffer? We know who is on what side.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
I do appreciate all the effort developers put into their games, but sometimes this is the only way for unemployed fucks like me to get new updates. I am supporting whoever i can and when i can, just not possible for every single month.
Guys, talking about the game and spread the word if you like it, is also a good way to support us you know. Using a banner made by great artist here in your signature also help us Developer. If you play the version that will come out inevitably here sooner or later, It could be a great return for us if you do something like that in exchange instead of contributing to our patreon page.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
^^^ That is a very good idea. If you like it, talk it up. How many times you have a tried a game cuz friend recommended it? I have! Then I had to get him back cuz he recommended a shitty game. But that's the point, isn't it? You trust friends (or should) and would try the game they talk about.
While we wait, how about we discuss how Juliana is best girl?

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
^^^ That is a very good idea. If you like it, talk it up. How many times you have a tried a game cuz friend recommended it? I have! Then I had to get him back cuz he recommended a shitty game. But that's the point, isn't it? You trust friends (or should) and would try the game they talk about.
While we wait, how about we discuss how Juliana is best girl?
Thanks Muttdoggy, Juliana get some serious action again in this one! And for those frisky about the smoking element, we havent removed it from game at all, but we now give the option from now on in latest sex scene, to have it or not, we are listeneing to you guys.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes