cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
even not today...where i was wrong? LUL....i`m always positive but this game diying it`s fact!!! next updates(2-3) will take more more and more time till closed
Make your own game or help a dev making one and then we can talk again. Right now you have no idea what it takes to make a game.

A regular update would be out for weeks, but this revamp version took more time because the engine got a revamped too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fantabaldu

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
even not today...where i was wrong? LUL....i`m always positive but this game diying it`s fact!!! next updates(2-3) will take more more and more time till closed
I always love when people like you come here and tell everyone else the the game is dying, and it's a fact. What facts are you basing this on.
Let me tell you some actual facts about the game, this update has 25% more renders than before and God only knows how many more animations, yet it took the two devs two years to get to 0.53 and in 3 months have increased that by 25%. Doesn't sound like dying to me, more like thriving.
As for you being positive, I wouldn't want to be one of your relatives if I was sick, and have you come and visit, they would be in an early grave.
This is a massive update, one which I am quite proud to have been part of. As for your opinion you need to come down from your Ivory Tower as the oxygen depravation may have affected your brain somewhat

Mar 26, 2018
I always love when people like you come here and tell everyone else the the game is dying, and it's a fact. What facts are you basing this on.
Let me tell you some actual facts about the game, this update has 25% more renders than before and God only knows how many more animations, yet it took the two devs two years to get to 0.53 and in 3 months have increased that by 25%. Doesn't sound like dying to me, more like thriving.
As for you being positive, I wouldn't want to be one of your relatives if I was sick, and have you come and visit, they would be in an early grave.
This is a massive update, one which I am quite proud to have been part of. As for your opinion you need to come down from your Ivory Tower as the oxygen depravation may have affected your brain somewhat
A little bit harsh but true talking right there Larry..(y)

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
Very well said

Reactions: larry5168

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Well, let's home that the engine revamp solves the stuttering animation issue (you know, when you spam the button and the animation keeps playing...)

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Damm, she is waiting for us Guys ..................like us waiting for the update
tenor.gif

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 235 Votes