Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Aww yeah! It's gonna be a good night tonight. Love you Aesouh Motkeyz and the rest of the team. Thank you so much for the incredible amount of work you put in to get this out for us this weekend.
Thank you, feels really damn good. I had to pop a bottle of champagne i have been holding on to since spring to celebrate this really special occasion. Chapter 1 is complete! Absolutely amazing work by everyone involved, we've been working like absolute madmen to get this out.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Thank you, feels really damn good. I had to pop a bottle of champagne i have been holding on to since spring to celebrate this really special occasion. Chapter 1 is complete! Absolutely amazing work by everyone involved, we've been working like absolute madmen to get this out.
so happy for you guys ............hopefully we'll get to appreciate your work soon enough
clapping.gif

Reactions: larry5168

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I'll be able to play the revamped version only tomorrow in late evening , but I know that today it's a great day for Motkeyz and Aesouh and for all the work team that put so much efforts in this revamped edition of the game and finally they can see all the results in this release... I'm really proud of all of you , for all that you was able to make in only 3 months!!! I'm sure it will be a big success and Aes you will need to open more than one bottle of champagne!!!!!

Last edited:

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I'll be able to play the revamped version only tomorrow in late evening , but I know that today it's a great day for Motkeyz and Aesouh and for all the work team that put so much efforts in this revamped edition of the game and finally they can see all the results in this release... I'm really proud of all of you , for all you was able to make in only 3 months!!! I'm sure it will be a big success and Aes you will need to open more than one bottle of champagne!!!!!
Thank you so much for the kind words, this release sure is very special for all of us. Really quite something :)

Reactions: bob325

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I will wait quietly with GREAT patience until the update shows up here.

Not a peep from me until it arrives.

Yes, I shall SILENTLY endure.

None shall hear from me as I await this with great anticipation.

Calm and QUIET are the definition of me during this wait.

Really, you wont even know I'm here. That's how quiet I'll be :whistle:

Just some (Quiet) thoughts as we wait. :)

P.S. The voices in my head may be screaming, but I'm silent. :)

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes