a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Laughing while telling us to wait... Seems like u've some nasty little fetish going on in there
From Aesouh: "We can with confidence say that the game update will come out tomorrow (Sunday), hopefully not too late in the evening (European Time, Day time in US?) either. "
Everything else is your speculation, which does not need any evidence or denial))
just wait

Reactions: NaughtyDeveloper

NaughtyDeveloper

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2017
From Aesouh: "We can with confidence say that the game update will come out tomorrow (Sunday), hopefully not too late in the evening (European Time, Day time in US?) either. "
Everything else is your speculation, which does not need any evidence or denial))
just wait
Now I agree with u.... nobody has to prove anything to me... It will release when its gonna be..

Reactions: a.i.w.a.

Арей127

May 2, 2017
That's being very unfair and you're totally wrong. It's never been like that before in the past, and it's not even like that now. Even if it was for this update here it would be understandable because of the major changes throughout and under the hood.

Also, testing went up from 30 to 50% on the the 29th, and right now it's at 95%. So how do you figure it takes 2-3 days or more for 5%?

Now we don't know for sure when it will release, but they've said there's just a few more things to get done. If everything goes well then maybe it does release tonight or perhaps tomorrow. Be positive here though please. I know Aesouh Motkeyz and the team are working extremely hard right now to get this done as quickly as possible for us.
even not today...where i was wrong? LUL....i`m always positive but this game diying it`s fact!!! next updates(2-3) will take more more and more time till closed

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Ahh the blue balling theories.... among my top 5 on F95.

You are blue balled by your 10 years of marriage wife who refused to sleep with you anymore, not by the neighbor you barely know and cross in the elevator...
But in this case if you are tied to Timestamps coz you're a patron, patreon pages is your place for ranting, not here !

Same as you would not complain about your no longer active sex wife to stranger to the local Pub but to your close friends !
Unless you're a one of those drunken fools who talks alone and try to score the female barkeep who is way off his league anyway...

But i guess many feel blue balled by the sexy lady in the elevator but makes no moves towards her, so you can just rant here in public as the drunken pub buffon...

No official date has been given, all the works that been done and need to be done has been stated, the devs are trying to wrap it up for today, and yes it may be at a late hour for Europe... and so what ! It ain't magic.

Plus when it will be out, it would be on patreon and then somes will start to call out for a hero to share his paid game to some ungratefull and auto entitled guys... hmmm good luck to find one fast !

LIfe is unfair ! Pledge to support the game and make it faster in release or just wait and enjoy when you'll see it here.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Ahh the blue balling theories.... among my top 5 on F95.

You are blue balled by your 10 years of marriage wife who refused to sleep with you anymore, not by the neighbor you barely know and cross in the elevator...
But in this case if you are tied to Timestamps coz you're a patron, patreon pages is your place for ranting, not here !

Same as you would not complain about your no longer active sex wife to stranger to the local Pub but to your close friends !
Unless you're a one of those drunken fools who talks alone and try to score the female barkeep who is way off his league anyway...

But i guess many feel blue balled by the sexy lady in the elevator but makes no moves towards her, so you can just rant here in public as the drunken pub buffon...

No official date has been given, all the works that been done and need to be done has been stated, the devs are trying to wrap it up for today, and yes it may be at a late hour for Europe... and so what ! It ain't magic.

Plus when it will be out, it would be on patreon and then somes will start to call out for a hero to share his paid game to some ungratefull and auto entitled guys... hmmm good luck to find one fast !

LIfe is unfair ! Pledge to support the game and make it faster in release or just wait and enjoy when you'll see it here.
Amen Frenchie!

D

Deleted member 684203

As I found out to my detriment. No more Timestamps from me.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well a standalone Gaz game ( smaller of the original game of course ) or a scene were MC is sharing Gaz with Bacon in current game would be awesome..They both set the foundation for something like that to happen since their conversation outside her house they both seem ok with that to happen and she have to do something in order Bacon to forgive her ;) .
That needs to be so incredibly optional.

I'm not up for sharing Gaz, any of the others fine but not her. I'm trying to get her on the right path and stop her feeling like the whore people treat her as.

Mar 26, 2018
That needs to be so incredibly optional.

I'm not up for sharing Gaz, any of the others fine but not her. I'm trying to get her on the right path and stop her feeling like the whore people treat her as.
Of course it should be optional , sharing is not everyones cup of tea and i did nothing more by mentioning the facts of this possible outcome and how it could happen..I'm also a die hard Gaz lover myself ( to say that i play Timestamps just for her would be an understatement ) i want her to get away from the whoring path but i will not say no to sharing since we talking about a woman with high sexual drive ;)..

Reactions: Fantabaldu
4.10 star(s) 235 Votes