• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BlackStallion

May 17, 2017
well 100% is the max you can do, there is nothing beyond 100%, but I get why people say it :eek:
Not gonna be technical, but when you say 100% you just mean the maximum of the normal capacity or 1.00 part of a whole 1. You can overdo/overload something.

That said. Him adding something to the game when he is already finished is always good to satisfy certain people here. (includes me lol)

Reactions: Motkeyz

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Will this dev reach his patreon goals of 10k? I wonder how the game would change if the dev did get that many

Not gonna be technical, but when you say 100% you just mean the maximum of the normal capacity or 1.00 part of a whole 1. You can overdo/overload something.

That said. Him adding something to the game when he is already finished is always good to satisfy certain people here. (includes me lol)
you can overdo something, but if it was 100% then and then adding 10% effort does not make it 110% but 100% again :p
she/he could have done what they thought were maximum effort, 100%, but then did another 10% meaning they had only done 90% when they thought they had done 100% :p
and yes I get 1.1 etc I like match, just saying i think words like "I did 110%" is overused today, you ask someone as question and then "are you sure?" they reply with "110%"....not 100%
anyway im dropping this :eek:

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Maybe the 10% only mean than arts for the next version has already start.
))))
Think what you want ..
The developer above already wrote that they added more
pictures than planned, while tuning and engine testing are in progress

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
It's not % of update its % of target for update. So it already reached its target and went beyond. It's possible to do this basically with the art, just thought it'd be nice to put that in there that while the art has been 100%, we aren't stopping anything, testing is independent in some cases from the artwork and scenes. Lots of technical changes means lots of technical tests.

Right now we are really close, still a couple of things more. The biggest hassle right now when it comes to testing is that the game takes many hours to play to test from start to finish. So I hope you guys stock up on supplies in good time :p

/A

SirLoins

Aug 20, 2017
It's not % of update its % of target for update. So it already reached its target and went beyond. It's possible to do this basically with the art, just thought it'd be nice to put that in there that while the art has been 100%, we aren't stopping anything, testing is independent in some cases from the artwork and scenes. Lots of technical changes means lots of technical tests.

Right now we are really close, still a couple of things more. The biggest hassle right now when it comes to testing is that the game takes many hours to play to test from start to finish. So I hope you guys stock up on supplies in good time :p

/A
Oh I stocked up on something. ;) ;)

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Hmm.. someone should sell masturbation socks, "fap lotion" and tissues with images of Juliana, Nika, Gaz, Monica or Heather. And whoever sells the most gets an honorable mention inside the game. Would be cool to see Bacon with Heather's masturbation socks then he forgets they're used and starts using it as a handpuppet at the mc's urging. O.O

I have socks and tissues for sale!!

• Haha
Reactions: Freezer14

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
5% testing for this dev takes 2-3days....or more
That's being very unfair and you're totally wrong. It's never been like that before in the past, and it's not even like that now. Even if it was for this update here it would be understandable because of the major changes throughout and under the hood.

Also, testing went up from 30 to 50% on the the 29th, and right now it's at 95%. So how do you figure it takes 2-3 days or more for 5%?

Now we don't know for sure when it will release, but they've said there's just a few more things to get done. If everything goes well then maybe it does release tonight or perhaps tomorrow. Be positive here though please. I know Aesouh Motkeyz and the team are working extremely hard right now to get this done as quickly as possible for us.

4.10 star(s) 234 Votes