Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
That's being very unfair and you're totally wrong. It's never been like that before in the past, and it's not even like that now. Even if it was for this update here it would be understandable because of the major changes throughout and under the hood.

Also, testing went up from 30 to 50% on the the 29th, and right now it's at 95%. So how do you figure it takes 2-3 days or more for 5%?

Now we don't know for sure when it will release, but they've said there's just a few more things to get done. If everything goes well then maybe it does release tonight or perhaps tomorrow. Be positive here though please. I know Aesouh Motkeyz and the team are working extremely hard right now to get this done as quickly as possible for us.
Indeed testing means it might be some bigger things found that we need to fix, that requires programming and or reconfiguration, some things are bigger than others, we don't have that much left at all, but there are still some things that has to be sorted. We are really close though.

MrSchwartz

Mar 27, 2018
I was hopping that the update would drop this weekend, on monday i will be on military training for a month, this is so sad :cry:

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
I was hopping that the update would drop this weekend, on monday i will be on military training for a month, this is so sad :cry:
And it still could be this weekend. So just hope for the best, and if doesn't, well then you got a great game to look forward to when you get back.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Not everything always goes according to plan, but we are really close and have been working on this like crazy, and by close i mean hopefully -hours- close. We are aiming for a late release tonight but we can't make any promises as new things do pop up, but we are as eager to get it out as you guys are to play it. Hopefully we can get it done in about 6 hours but if not, at least this weekend, it's coming.

Amina11111

May 28, 2017
Not everything always goes according to plan, but we are really close and have been working on this like crazy, and by close i mean hopefully -hours- close. We are aiming for a late release tonight but we can't make any promises as new things do pop up, but we are as eager to get it out as you guys are to play it. Hopefully we can get it done in about 6 hours but if not, at least this weekend, it's coming.
Great job guys. :) Thank you for that.

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
There isn't and won't ever be NTR in Timestamps. This was brought up a few pages back, and the response was that it's not an NTR game. So no on the NTR.
if you have a choice this not make a game "ntr game". This just means game have ntr/share genre too. I asked this because at the hospital mauren talking about sharing.

Reactions: Yukihirou

jcpower13

Jul 24, 2019
if you have a choice this not make a game "ntr game". This just means game have ntr/share genre too. I asked this because at the hospital mauren talking about sharing.
That's Mo wanting to have a 3some with Juli, it's not NTR, otherwise every 3some included game would have an NTR/Sharing tag.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Not that one. She said to bacon, if he want to threesome or something like that he must be ask to mc.
Well sharing could be an option for the future, but there are no solid plans yet. Some characters might fit better for sharing as others. But who knows.. Maureen for example has not much content now but I hope we will be able to explore her more. The same for Gaz.

Well maybe Mot & Aes will not be able to tell their stories in the current game but in single spin-offs (extended Timestamps Universe). A standalone Gaz game maybe or the story about Scut :D .

Mar 26, 2018
Well sharing could be an option for the future, but there are no solid plans yet. Some characters might fit better for sharing as others. But who knows.. Maureen for example has not much content now but I hope we will be able to explore her more. The same for Gaz.

Well maybe Mot & Aes will not be able to tell their stories in the current game but in single spin-offs (extended Timestamps Universe). A standalone Gaz game maybe or the story about Scut :D .
Well a standalone Gaz game ( smaller of the original game of course ) or a scene were MC is sharing Gaz with Bacon in current game would be awesome..They both set the foundation for something like that to happen since their conversation outside her house they both seem ok with that to happen and she have to do something in order Bacon to forgive her ;) .

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes