Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
I'm on the windows version and the game freezes after every animation. I have to skip them in order to progress. Need some help here.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I'm on the windows version and the game freezes after every animation. I have to skip them in order to progress. Need some help here.
My help is the same that so many other users write before : To wait next release that will be really soon ( previous save will not work ); it will be a better engine , with most of previous problems solved ( i think also with more fluent animations )

Reactions: Snugglepuff

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Previous version use .mp4/.h264 codecs; the revamp version will use .webm/VP8 codecs for animations.

If animation crash it could be an issue with your codecs.. try to update them or your GPU needs a driver update.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
My help is the same that so many other users write before : To wait next release that will be really soon ( previous save will not work ); it will be a better engine , with most of previous problems solved ( i think also with more fluent animations )
Mostly all true, except more fluent animation, we have redone some but not all, in a short period like this it would have be impossible with the gear i have guys, there is almost 2 years of work in the game that we correct, we dont actually have the rendering power that some other have unfortunatly!! BUt stay tune, it will be great!

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Mostly all true, except more fluent animation, we have redone some but not all, in a short period like this it would have be impossible with the gear i have guys, there is almost 2 years of work in the game that we correct, we dont actually have the rendering power that some other have unfortunatly!! BUt stay tune, it will be great!
it would be great ...............................i have some good vibe on that

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
hope that update wan`t be short !!!
Have these guys ever released a disappointing update? Most definitely not, at least in my opinion they haven't. It's not going to be short though. You will want to play through the entire game here with this revamp, and during which you will see new scenes, dialogue, etc. Plus on top of that there's a whole updates worth of new content that picks up where 0.5.3 left off.

Just trust me when I say this is gonna be an amazing update. I personally can't wait for that Patreon e-mail alert telling me that the new PE version is out. Feels like the update could drop at any time now. I mean, Aesouh seems like he's a fucking wizard or something at this stuff, so I'm sure the team is getting this testing done as quickly as possible. I know they want to get it done and out for us just as much as we're all looking forward to playing it.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I literally replayed it all today because I lost my saves when I reinstalled windows a while back :confused: Guess I'll have to do it again once the new version comes out... Well at least it is a game worth replaying lol.
Actually you will probably be better placed than anyone, to see how much extra there is in the revamped version, and see how much work has gone into it

hope that update wan`t be short !!!
It won't be as you have to start from the beginning, so it will be probably the biggest update you have played :D

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes