Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Release is Imminent !!!! Here we go my Friends !!!!!!

To all our Patreons
This is just a small post to keep you updated on our progress. Everyone keeps asking how big the update will be, if I tell you the renders in game have increased by 25% and the, you can see that we haven't been idle for the past 3 months. The whole Engine has been revamped, it now run's smoother and faster than it ever did before, and brings more cool features to make the game even better. The idea we had was to give you all an unforgettable experience, for the end of Chapter 1, but as we got deeper into this, we realized we needed more help, so we took on a few more people to help us out, as the project was just too big for the two of us alone.

We have completely new scenes from the beginning of the game, that have been added, most of the dialogues have been revamped and we hope you see the difference. There's also some alterations to some characters personalities that we know you will love, at least we hope so The thing with doing this is you will have to play the game again from the beginning, but I hope you will see what we have done and the improvements we have made, and it will be a whole new experience I write this as an explanation and a plea that you have patience with us just a little bit longer, we are in the final testing stages now but they are taking a bit longer than expected, something which would take a day or two before has almost doubled even tripled in size, because of what we have done.
You might not believe it but some of us are looking forward to a good nights sleep after this is released. Our main aim is we promised you the earth and we intend on delivering it, you wouldn't want us to release a game full of bugs and that is what we are trying to do, so please just have a bit more patience with us.
The release is imminent and before anyone goes off and thinks God they are looking for another month, we're not it's a lot closer than you think
We thank you for your support and patience
Motkeyz and Aesouh

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
optimistically speaking, this week is going to be huge: new version for The Twist and (maybe) Timestamps

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Probably been asked multiple times already, but just wanted for ask if there is any avoidable NTR planned for this game? or is there some in it already, because as far as search function goes, people mentioned there being an NTR tag but I don't see it anymore, only cheating which probably refers to MC pounding wives or girlfriends

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fantabaldu

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Probably been asked multiple times already, but just wanted for ask if there is any avoidable NTR planned for this game? or is there some in it already, because as far as search function goes, people mentioned there being an NTR tag but I don't see it anymore, only cheating which probably refers to MC pounding wives or girlfriends
because its not an NTR game, it doesn't really have NTR.

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Real question for the people who enjoy NTR, do you have a reason for enjoying it or is it just it gets you going for a menage a moi so you just run with it?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
imminent ,as today!!imminent
WHAT? o_O
Real question for the people who enjoy NTR, do you have a reason for enjoying it or is it just it gets you going for a menage a moi so you just run with it?
Pls not another NTR debate here..
That didn't really answer it but I guess that's good enough xD There's no NTR atm in the least
Thanks
There are some very, very light NTR aspects in the game because they are needed for the story.

As Aesouh said... it isn't like a classic NTR game where your girls get raped by others and you stand and watch them.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
This isn't the place to start that conversation or have an NTR debate. Timestamps doesn't have NTR, and likely never will, because it's not that kind of game. End of discussion.

So let's all just wait patiently for the testing to complete, so we can then enjoy replaying this awesome game!

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
imminent ,as today!!imminent
imminent
/ˈɪmɪnənt/

about to happen.
"they were in imminent danger of being swept away"
synonyms:impending, at hand, close, near, approaching, fast approaching, coming, forthcoming, on the way, about to happen, upon us, in store, in the offing, in the pipeline, on the horizon, in the air, in the wind, brewing, looming, looming large

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Okay, hokey theory time, there won't be NTR because by the time Nika and Dad will be having sex you'll realise that "dad" is in fact just the future of the MC, he's in a time loop, he's his own father and Nika is both his sister and daughter, therefore he'd have to be cucking himself if dad were to screw Nika, which probably wouldn't be NTR, right?

(take with a pinch of salt)

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Okay, hokey theory time, there won't be NTR because by the time Nika and Dad will be having sex you'll realise that "dad" is in fact just the future of the MC, he's in a time loop, he's his own father and Nika is both his sister and daughter, therefore he'd have to be cucking himself if dad were to screw Nika, which probably wouldn't be NTR, right?

And I'm going to take that pinch of salt between my right thumb and index finger and toss it over my left shoulder for luck. ;)

Reactions: Volta

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017

You ever play "The Artifact" by ICCreations?

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
You ever play "The Artifact" by ICCreations?
May have done :sneaky:

Honestly though i'm just playing around, people get carried away when doing a time travel story because it messes with the idea of a linear narrative, often leads to particularly odd situations that make the early part of the story meaningless by the end.

Last edited:

Difcan

Jul 22, 2019
This game crashes to a beige screen every time I try to start it. Tried Nopy, Mega and workupload. Im bummed because
it looks like a good one.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes