Tonberry69

Feb 21, 2019
Hello!
is my saving of the end of version 0.5.3 which is suitable for version 1.0, it was made when playing in version 1.0PE.
Files need to be copied to a folder on this path: C:\Users\...UserName...\AppData\Local\VNGINE\Timestamps Unconditional Love\Saves
Sorry for my English.
Could you re-upload to another server? I didn't even download it and it's already reached the limit. :(
I re-upload it to my Gdrive heres the link

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Small buglet:
After you get back from having Scut kick your ass and watch Nika own Derick, if you click on Mom's door, the debug message "(rbmsg_privacy)" comes up in the player's text box.
Young Nika looks completely different.

Last edited:
Reactions: larry5168

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Small buglet:
After you get back from having Scut kick your ass and watch Nika own Derick, if you click on Mom's door, the debug message "(rbmsg_privacy)" comes up in the player's text box.
Young Nika looks completely different.
Thanks for that added to the list

Chowdog

Jun 19, 2018
Dude you really need to start putting up saves whenever you fuck up your old saves. or at least some sort of a cheat menu so that I can "skip to the most recent update" Because am I fuck repeating all of that game again.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Dude you really need to start putting up saves whenever you fuck up your old saves. or at least some sort of a cheat menu so that I can "skip to the most recent update" Because am I fuck repeating all of that game again.
Thats up to you but there's a lot of new content in with the old stuff, and the a whole lot of new stuff at the end. If you don't play from the beginning again you will be missing out. But like I said it's your choice, there's also a few saves scattered around in say the past 10 -15 pages, so you don't even have to play

Reactions: SoiCowboy

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
except the saves have to be from this version, which still means in order for us to get to this version's new content we have to go thru the things we've already been thru SEVERAL TIMES before. soon this game will be like the summer game where every update you have to start at the beginning over and over and over, it's like groundhog day but in a game.

• Angry
Reactions: SoiCowboy

herky06

Jul 10, 2018
anyone else have a loading issue with 64 bit verson,i mean i save but loading just stays blank and i do see save files on saves folder

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
game dont save need fix,loading is just blank?
Any chance you could be a bit more specific, the game won't load your old saves?

Thats because of the whole revamp to the game, you need to start again or find a save from this version there's a few posted about

You have played this version and can't save the game?

You will need to provide a bit more info: What game version are you playing? What OS you have? etc The more information we have the more we can help

except the saves have to be from this version, which still means in order for us to get to this version's new content we have to go thru the things we've already been thru SEVERAL TIMES before. soon this game will be like the summer game where every update you have to start at the beginning over and over and over, it's like groundhog day but in a game.
I have been here most of the day trying to help people play the game, in that time a few other people have posted saves here from this version, like I said go back 10 - 15 pages you will find one.
As for this being like SGS, it isn't this was a revamp to prepare for Chapter 2. The whole engine has had a complete overhaul that when Aesouh has the time he will tell you about, content has been shifted from the other days to make the story a bit more fluent, and new content added there as well
This is the end of Chapter 1, noone will ask you to play through Chapter 1 again, when Chapter 2 is released, this is a one off were you have to play from the start again
You are making presumptions, that simply aren't true

herky06

Jul 10, 2018
Any chance you could be a bit more specific, the game won't load your old saves?

Thats because of the whole revamp to the game, you need to start again or find a save from this version there's a few posted about

You have played this version and can't save the game?

You will need to provide a bit more info: What game version are you playing? What OS you have? etc The more information we have the more we can help

I have been here most of the day trying to help people play the game, in that time a few other people have posted saves here from this version, like I said go back 10 - 15 pages you will find one.
As for this being like SGS, it isn't this was a revamp to prepare for Chapter 2. The whole engine has had a complete overhaul that when Aesouh has the time he will tell you about, content has been shifted from the other days to make the story a bit more fluent, and new content added there as well
This is the end of Chapter 1, noone will ask you to play through Chapter 1 again, when Chapter 2 is released, this is a one off were you have to play from the start again
You are making presumptions, that simply aren't true
i stared new game , i saved game when i clcik on load its just blank i will try 32 bit see if 32bit verson works

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
If you guys cant see your saves on the load menu, try clicking the loading area (where the saves should be) and dragging it over to the side. You saves might be there, they're just off to the side somewhere.

herky06

Try this

Last edited:

herky06

Jul 10, 2018
If you guys cant see your saves on the load menu, try clicking the loading area (where the saves should be) and dragging it over to the side. You saves might be there, they're just off to the side somewhere.

herky06

Try this
tnx for trying to help me but its not made screen allso before

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes