Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-WILD THEORY-

So, with the SHOCKING end of Chapter 1, it seems (to me) that chapter 2 will be named 'TimeStamps: the search for Nika LOVE'. During the next chapter, the voices in my head tell me that we will travel to the past hoping to save Nika (and have lots of SEXY fun). We may also discover that Nika is our GARNDMOTHER. :eek: In Chapter 1 John (dad) thinks about how he always wanted to have sexy fun with Juli's mom, so with his attraction to Nika the voices think that the MC and Nika are their own GRANDPARENTS. :devilish:

Other events will result in us discovering that Bacon messed up the timeline because SCUT was supposed to be a pacifistic lady boy that was sleeping with Old Lady Delington and Bacon was jealous (of Mrs. Delington). :whistle:

Also, we will discover that the missing Moose (and Squirrel) are ACTUALLY trying to save the WORLD from an EVIL plot to steal the MC's drum set. :cry:

-End of Theory-

Motkeyz and Aesouh I'm looking forward to the next chapter and TY for Chapter 1. Also, can you confirm that the chapter will be set in a distant FUTURE?? I mean why would ANYONE think we would go to the PAST after seeing a picture of YOUNG Juli on the update status bar. :)

Just some thoughts.

Aug 18, 2017
Bacon needs to get it on with us M.. I mean 'Heather' way more! hot & steamy

any upcoming additions are fine tho, no particular preference, but after that hot af gym scene with MC/Nika it's about time they get it on too (guessing the devs are fans of Jamie Lee Curtis from 'Perfect.') also maureen, dr. river, that goth chick, all awesome.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
mega does not work for me can someone put the incest patch into something I can download?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
mega does not work for me can someone put the incest patch into something I can download?
Here the zip file with the Unrated English Patch
To install, these are the instructions to make all in the right way :
1)just copy the file as is to ( no unzip , just copy )
PC: "Unconditional Love_Data/LANGUAGES" folder.
2): Start game, click on the english flag with "UNRATED", then it will apply the patch, and it will remember every time you start the game, so you don't have to click it again.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
hey, I just started playing and I was wondering, is there a way to keep Heather for yourself? without Bacon ever fucking her?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
hey, I just started playing and I was wondering, is there a way to keep Heather for yourself? without Bacon ever fucking her?
Why would you do that? o_O Bacon is your best friend and literally makes it possible for you do bang every girl in the game.

However, to answer your question: in Chapter One Bacon isn't fucking Heather. But you can't avoid Heather giving Bacon a BJ (glitch from a different timeline).

As soon as Mot and Aes decide to include a scene between Bacon and Heather, then it will depends on your choices if you are going to see the scene or not.

Reactions: AngelAIGS
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes