Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hi guys! It says, that this game supports multiple languages, but how can i change language? Or do i need to download the language pack first? If it so, where i can get it?:) Thanks for help:)
Yes, you need to download the language pack from the OP on page 1, put it as is (do NOT try to unzip it) into the designated folder and then change the language in the main menu by clicking the flag.

Reactions: Freezer14

Kvaga

Feb 21, 2018
Yes, you need to download the language pack from the OP on page 1, put it as is (do NOT try to unzip it) into the designated folder and then change the language in the main menu by clicking the flag.
Im sorry, but what's "OP" means? Cant find it:( Don't see any language packs on first page:(

Kvaga

Feb 21, 2018
Which language are you looking for? So far only (machine translation) Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Chinese are available.
Im looking for Russian, on first page, its says that its available "Language: English, Russian, Italian, Polish ". But i dont know, im really cant see any language packs links:(

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
i seem to have a problem running it... it says im missing a data folder??
i get this:
Application folder:
C:/Users/stephan/Downloads/Timestamps Unconditional Love_Data
There should be 'Timestamps Unconditional Love_Data'
folder next to the executable

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Im looking for Russian, on first page, its says that its available "Language: English, Russian, Italian, Polish ". But i dont know, im really cant see any language packs links:(
Russian translation is under development. The notes on OP are from previous versions.
i seem to have a problem running it... it says im missing a data folder??
i get this:
Application folder:
C:/Users/stephan/Downloads/Timestamps Unconditional Love_Data
There should be 'Timestamps Unconditional Love_Data'
folder next to the executable
Make sure that your AV program doesn't interfere during the Download. Check if the zip-file still has the Timestamps Unconditional Love_Data folder, if not, then you have to re-download the file.
how to install on linux (xubuntu)???????
Read installation instruction on OP.
Black/White fix for Linux:
Install libwebp-dev or compile from source
sudo apt-get install libwebp-dev
Compile from source follow instructions on:

Reactions: cybersnatch

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I downloaded the latest version. Now I get a white screen at the first dialogue that says Blah.. Blah.. Blah
I answer you quoting one post that Cold Arctus wrote so often already in this thread.. following it you will solve your problem
This had been explained many, many times in this thread.

You need to install Visual C++ 2015. If you have a newer version installed, uninstall them and install C++ 2015 first and then the newer one.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
More than 2 years gone since the first days development of TimeStamps , so now we are here to celebrate this big Anniversary!!!!!
But i don't want to post more useless words, just my big Congratulations to Motkeyz, Aesouh and to all people that gave in all this time their contribution to make this awesome Game every day more nice and amazing.

This is the special Render that Motkeyz realized for all Patrons For this special celebration

1571856320270.png

trustgig

Oct 22, 2019
How can I extract the data in Timestamps Unconditional Love_Data\StreamingAssets\Storage.vngine

I want to save Veronika's chearleader pictures. She is so hot wearing those clothes...

4.10 star(s) 233 Votes