Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
cold_arctus Fantabaldu I swear F95 should put 'Do not ask for a Unity port to Android, it DOES NOT WORK' in the terms and conditions of signing up for the site...

Furuichi Imadori NICE! Thanks for the preview....
Especially Cold Arctus is always so kindly to answer here to all technician question ; Players should make a monument for him , about help he gave here in the Thread.
But people should have to learn to read previous page on this thread and to to use the search Button , because most of times there is already the answer to the question that you want to write... Usually the users that ask for a Android port are always the worse one , But in Timestamps case more and more , because they should know that to port with android a Unity Engine game is really difficult and needs a lot of work and time

Reactions: Kingvlad

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
@cold_arctus @Fantabaldu I swear F95 should put 'Do not ask for a Unity port to Android, it DOES NOT WORK' in the terms and conditions of signing up for the site...
Well, Unity games can be ported to Android like in case of Glamour and other games. But in case of Timestamps or Man of the House the UI isn't optimized to play on mobile devices.

Also, F95 offers an Android tag ... but people are to lazy or too dumb to read, check first page and to use the search function.

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
Sorry, I posted the pic without any info. I read about 40 pages starting on 666 last night until my eyes went bleary. I have tried the following to resolve my patch issue. 1. I downloaded patch file and copied it into the "languages" file as-is-tried game and got the referenced "blah,blah,blah" screen. 2. Uninstalled Visual C++ 2015 then went to Microsoft site and re-downloaded it. closed all apps and restarted computer. When I tried the game again, I got the Old Translation File notification. I apologize if I missed where this was addressed previously in this thread, but I am losing my mind trying to get the patch to work as I LOVED the last iteration 5.3 of this game. Please help...pretty please even?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Sorry, I posted the pic without any info. I read about 40 pages starting on 666 last night until my eyes went bleary. I have tried the following to resolve my patch issue. 1. I downloaded patch file and copied it into the "languages" file as-is-tried game and got the referenced "blah,blah,blah" screen. 2. Uninstalled Visual C++ 2015 then went to Microsoft site and re-downloaded it. closed all apps and restarted computer. When I tried the game again, I got the Old Translation File notification. I apologize if I missed where this was addressed previously in this thread, but I am losing my mind trying to get the patch to work as I LOVED the last iteration 5.3 of this game. Please help...pretty please even?
Delete the patch you have, because it is in outdated one. The latest version is in the first post on the first page (OP). Make sure you install Visual C++ 2015 before you installed Visual C++ 2017 and never.

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
Delete the patch you have, because it is in outdated one. The latest version is in the first post on the first page (OP). Make sure you install Visual C++ 2015 before you installed Visual C++ 2017 and never.
Thank you Cold_Arctus!!!! It works now...I had no idea that there was a newer patch released. You sir are a GOD!!!!!

Reactions: Motkeyz

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
The animations in this game are so good it is scary! BOO!!! Seriously though, I used to have this game rated somewhere in the top 10(during the previous setup), and this new update just moved it to #1. I have played a lot of good games which I won't mention out of respect to MOTZ, but this I truly hope is the future of this genre! Great work...if I wasn't out of work I'd def be a supporter of some level.

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
I forgot to mention that I do have a beef with the scroll down on the messages and the task list. Does it really need to be so difficult?

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
The animations in this game are so good it is scary! BOO!!! Seriously though, I used to have this game rated somewhere in the top 10(during the previous setup), and this new update just moved it to #1. I have played a lot of good games which I won't mention out of respect to MOTZ, but this I truly hope is the future of this genre! Great work...if I wasn't out of work I'd def be a supporter of some level.
Thanks alot, glad you like it. You know not only money can help a game, talking about it outside of here, rate and like this thread is also good for us ;)

ABout the Scroll down, what is the problem exactly? Let us know so we can check on improving it.

Reactions: Freezer14

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
Thanks alot, glad you like it. You know not only money can help a game, talking about it outside of here, rate and like this thread is also good for us ;)

ABout the Scroll down, what is the problem exactly? Let us know so we can check on improving it.
I'm not going to presume to tell you how to do your business brother because you do it soooo well! I guess I was griping because when you are attempting to scroll on the aforementioned items it is quite tedious. Please try it for yourself and you will see what I mean. Unless of course I am missing the obvious "make it go faster button" which I always do.

new version andI l
When my "girlfriend" texts me I cringe because I know I have to scroll through her text for a minute constantly clicking to get it all...and the effort isn't worth the pic of snatch that could've just appeared. I still LOVE your game though!! I think I'm about 2/3 through the new version and it is FANTASTIC!!!!

Sorry, but I am now quite inebriated and accidentally deleted half of my last post!! LOL But at least I can say I had a great night playing up to where I am in this awesome game and If anyone else asks for a save from the last game so they can avoid replaying, I say go suck a dick!!!! The reorganization and different play is SOOO worth starting again!! Kudos to the design team!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Pepooooooooo

Nov 23, 2017
Alright, I uninstall all Visual C++ i had on my pc. Download and install 2015, then do the same with 2019. Still when open game I got white screen and blahblahblah dialog. What did I miss?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Alright, I uninstall all Visual C++ i had on my pc. Download and install 2015, then do the same with 2019. Still when open game I got white screen and blahblahblah dialog. What did I miss?
You installed the wrong Visual C++ 2015 build. Means, the game version and your C++ 2015 are not compatible. Hence, make sure you have x86 and x64 of Visual C++ 2015 installed.

Pepooooooooo

Nov 23, 2017
You installed the wrong Visual C++ 2015 build. Means, the game version and your C++ 2015 are not compatible. Hence, make sure you have x86 and x64 of Visual C++ 2015 installed.
Well I see on my computer that Im with x64. Installed it and didnt work. I understand that I may get wrong and installed x86 also. Still nuttin

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Well I see on my computer that Im with x64. Installed it and didnt work. I understand that I may get wrong and installed x86 also. Still nuttin
ok... if you got the the x64 game build then you need Visual C++ 2015 x64 build vice versa for x86 (32bit) version.

Pls uninstall all Visual C++ version you have on your computer and install Visual C++ 2015 again. Check if the game starts or not. If yes, then you can install Visual C++ 2017 and C++ 2019.

Pepooooooooo

Nov 23, 2017
Still nothing, Installed only x64 2015 and white screen. Uninstalled it and installed x86 2015, guess what - white screen ;)

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes