cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The language of my pc is bulgarian if that is what you mean. When I read your comment change it to English (USA) and try the game. Still white screen
Pls contact me on Discord, there I can help you more as here.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Well, Unity games can be ported to Android like in case of Glamour and other games. But in case of Timestamps or Man of the House the UI isn't optimized to play on mobile devices.

Also, F95 offers an Android tag ... but people are to lazy or too dumb to read, check first page and to use the search function.
You are right of course, it's not IMpossible, but it is a severe pain in the a$$.

Is this version of the engine transferable, given it's modifications?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'm trying to save but I can't? I just click it but nothing happens
I think you can save but not load, because you are from a county with a different date system. Mostly people from South-East-Asia and Arabic country have this problem.

Download the 32bit version of Timestamps and use this locale-emulator (change location to US) and try the game again. After that you should be able to load your saves from v1.0.0

Link local-emulator

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
I think you can save but not load, because you are from a county with a different date system. Mostly people from South-East-Asia and Arabic country have this problem.

Download the 32bit version of Timestamps and use this locale-emulator (change location to US) and try the game again. After that you should be able to load your saves from v1.0.0

Link local-emulator
I don't understand, I've played before and didn't have a problem at all with saving and loading, my PC was giving me a bit of a rough time and I updated it to Windows 10 just today and it goes smooth again. But now, I loaded to my last save and I can't over-save. I don't know if it's because of the update.... (I'm from Spain btw, don't know if the different date system is a problem here as well...)

Anyway I'm installing the game again, hoping it fixes by itself haha.

Thanks for the help.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I don't understand, I've played before and didn't have a problem at all with saving and loading, my PC was giving me a bit of a rough time and I updated it to Windows 10 just today and it goes smooth again. But now, I loaded to my last save and I can't over-save. I don't know if it's because of the update.... (I'm from Spain btw, don't know if the different date system is a problem here as well...)

Anyway I'm installing the game again, hoping it fixes by itself haha.

Thanks for the help.
ok, if you are from Spain you shouldn't have the load problem. You probably have a permission problem due to the Windoof upgrade.

Edit:
Make sure you have access to your AppData-Folder in c://

Reactions: TuffyTenToes

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
Welp.... uninstalled the game, installed it again aaaand I still can't save (also, the save was still there, so I suppose the game was deleted but the save wasn't?)

I don't know what to do

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Welp.... uninstalled the game, installed it again aaaand I still can't save (also, the save was still there, so I suppose the game was deleted but the save wasn't?)

I don't know what to do
As said the saves are stored in your user AppData; it doesn't matter if you delete the game or not... you need to fix your permission to access the AppData folder.

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
As said the saves are stored in your user AppData; it doesn't matter if you delete the game or not... you need to fix your permission to access the AppData folder.
Sorry, forget my last message, I can save again, it was stuck on that last save till I closed and started the game again :ROFLMAO:

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I'm not going to presume to tell you how to do your business brother because you do it soooo well! I guess I was griping because when you are attempting to scroll on the aforementioned items it is quite tedious. Please try it for yourself and you will see what I mean. Unless of course I am missing the obvious "make it go faster button" which I always do.

new version andI l
When my "girlfriend" texts me I cringe because I know I have to scroll through her text for a minute constantly clicking to get it all...and the effort isn't worth the pic of snatch that could've just appeared. I still LOVE your game though!! I think I'm about 2/3 through the new version and it is FANTASTIC!!!!

Sorry, but I am now quite inebriated and accidentally deleted half of my last post!! LOL But at least I can say I had a great night playing up to where I am in this awesome game and If anyone else asks for a save from the last game so they can avoid replaying, I say go suck a dick!!!! The reorganization and different play is SOOO worth starting again!! Kudos to the design team!!!
Just so you know, it works like on a real phone, so you can hold your mouse and drag down or up like swiping, same for replay menu etc, it has this rubber-band iphone style of menu to it. If thats what you had problems with that is?

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
From my little search I found out you use a laptop probably with Windows 10. Without knowing if you have an AMD or Intel processor. As it looks like your Intel graphic card use the latest available drivers.

However, your AMD graphic card is an old one which isn't even listed on AMD homepage with no drivers. Now I'm not sure if you really have listed graphic card or you using a wrong driver which shows your card as 7400M.

The latest available driver for HD 7400M should be this one:
View attachment 407594 but as you see neither the revision number nor the release date match the information provided via display adapters.

Here are your options
1. Disable either Intel or AMD graphic card (and vice versa) and try to run Timestamps. (Sometimes you have to disable the second card via Bios if it doesn't work via display adapters)

2. Uninstall AMD's drivers with Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) [ ]. And install the latest available driver from AMD's homepage [ ]. Make sure that automatic driver updates via Windows is disabled before you install AMD's driver.
Note: This driver is for 7430M but the entire 7400M and lower series use the same driver.

3. Use the latest available drivers provided by your laptop manufacturer.

Good luck!
hey, so it's been a long time, but I finally got around to trying this. disabled the intel graphics card and the game works fine. thanks!

zdapaw

Sep 23, 2018
Hello guys, i search other languages ( polish) where find polish langues ( sorry my english is trouble)

kuntweed

Aug 13, 2017
how do you change MC name, the option is not available in options on main screen or in game. also the mouse seems to off by a centimeter

ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
Why is it that pretty much all of the male protagonists in these games either look like dweebs, and or their dicks look like something that the alien from Alien crapped out?

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes