Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Wow what an awesome game.. Other than omega big schlong it was dope. Nika best grill pleasee protect him at all costs :) Ending with a cliffhanger, can't wait for part2. Keep up the good work man well done.

Also auntie looks a lot similar to Stacy's milf version from Dreams of Desire. She is also best grill hehe.

Reactions: Freezer14

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm the opposite to you.. I prefer moms over sisters. All those little sisters are so annoying to me..
I don't like little sisters much either. I prefer older sisters, especially when they start off being mean to the MC and he finally seduces them.
I'm also disgusted at dad/daughter relationships but don't mind uncle/niece, stepfather/stepdaughter for example.
Actually I don't like incest much, but most good games around here rely heavily on it so I just go with the flow. Sometimes even if there's the chance to play without incest I end up using the incest patch to avoid ridiculous situations that I find to be an even bigger put-off: "OH, no!! She's my landlady's daughter! I shouldn't feel this for her!." :LOL:

Reactions: Freezer14

PervyBetty

Apr 4, 2017
I prefer older sisters, especially when they start off being mean
I grew up with a bitchy older sister IRL and it's not fun. She psychologically damaged me more than anything else... not that I'm messed up or anything... :HideThePain:.

That's probably why my preference is for protective and loving Mother/older sis types.

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
I grew up with a bitchy older sister IRL and it's not fun. She psychologically damaged me more than anything else... not that I'm messed up or anything... :HideThePain:.

That's probably why my preference is for protective and loving Mother/older sis types.
You fantasized about fucking her too, c'mon you can tell us :WeSmart: because i do to have a sister.. a younger one :sneaky:

And for the people disliking the incest games....it's a big fat lie
That's why we are here because we are perverts :)) and we want to experience how it would be in IRL.

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes