Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

Unlocked

HI guys, it was a very long and weird week.
I had lot of trouble with a set of scene that would render to cpu without a decent reason instead of GPU. So for those that are not use to this, GPU=Fast CPU=ETERNAL SLOWNESS!
Trying to find the solution about why this happens on this specific scene took me lot of energy, checking log file, removing characters and objects to a minimum, to be sure i had enough VRAM available. NOTHING works. I tried many time to install old driver, reinstall Daz Studio, i was at the point to reinstall windows to see where the problem was. I was very angry, mad, lot of emotions that kill the creativity vibe.
BUT, after a last try before reinstalling windows, i load old version of Daz on another disk to test the versions i had in there. I had one new folder not linked in this version so there was some props missing... guess what, it works! So now i know it wasn't Daz version, drivers... it was props related! Now i need to find which one. I find it, it was a set of rope that was corrupted and give me this kind of nightmare. I point it out because i had this problem in last release about a scene that go the same way, but i haven't figure it out until now.
I'm now rebuilding all the scene WITHOUT this Bad props, lost lot of time on it, but at least i will be able to complete it.
This week, there wasn't lot of progress done as i hoped for, but while trying to figure out all this, i assemble some animations that was already rendered.
Good week guys, now i get my smile back!!
Take care

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Just started the game seems awesome, but how much content is there ? In terms of in game days or playtime maybe. Also how close it is to the finish?
Close to 8-10 hours playing, ofc without using the skip button ... ;)

This is the first revamped and completed release of the First chapter.
The second chapter it's already in developing and will be probably release in November ( Actually is at 75 % work in the progress bar )

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Game seems FUN so far,.. Nika, Gaz, & Molly are Incredibly Sexy. "Aunt Heather" Is far MORE Sexier & Willing for Sexual Relationship; (again No-Go morality for fear of betraying his Best Friend. (Has NOBODY Heard of Locking Bdrm or Bthrm Doors??)) than His Love interest in his "Custodial Mom" Juliana. Their Hot & Cold 'teasing' is getting Tiresome. The Morality of "Should I" or Should 't I should STOP!! MC is 19 yrs old! Juliana Is His Mom's BF, Not His Bio Mom!! (It Is TIME To 'Shit, or get Off the Pot" as the saying goes) His proclaimed GF, Maureen, Is Never Available. ALWAYS Too Busy with her Governor Mother. (personally, I would Dump her, and Persue Nika or Molly) They are By Far Sexier, More than willing, and available. Even GAZ would make a Perfect & Suitable GF than Maureen. And WHAT can I Say about Store worker Candice?? DAMN!! (i would Love to date her, get her drunk enough to find out all the "juicy" stories of Past.)

I am ANXIOUSLY Awaiting CHAPTER 2: We HAVE to Find & Save NIKA!!

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
When i think to how it must be done an artistic render , here in this picture i can find all answers ..
Stunning Render , use of the light in a fantastic way , Nika ( here in the cover of Tina Armstrong ) with an expression that is true ,real ,but at same time so sexy.
This is way , how have to be done a superb Halloween Render , Intense , Scary , full of emotions.
Awesome work Motkeyz ...

ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
Initially I avoided this game for quite a while. pretty much because in the preview pics the MC's dick looked like it was created inside of one of the reactors at 3 Mile Island.
But as I kept searching for games that looked somewhat decent (which isn't easy because to me they're basically a dime a dozen). I constantly see these little fan banners for this game. So i decided screw it and I broke down and gave it a go.
at first I was like ok blah blah not much to write home to Mom about yet. Until all of a sudden the MC stared to play what is in my opinion the funnest of the games on here ( at least from the few that I've tried) Summertime Saga. At which point I was like "OK you have my attention". After that I started to give it a more serious read and play throughand along the way I noticed got a kick out of all the (what is the word homages?) to some other games. And then all of a sudden I believe it was on day 9., there was a cameo appearance by who in my opinion is the best coolest chick in any of these games.
Point is you got my attention when MC played SST. You won me over with Luna Deluca.

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
Initially I avoided this game for quite a while. pretty much because in the preview pics the MC's dick looked like it was created inside of one of the reactors at 3 Mile Island.
But as I kept searching for games that looked somewhat decent (which isn't easy because to me they're basically a dime a dozen). I constantly see these little fan banners for this game. So i decided screw it and I broke down and gave it a go.
at first I was like ok blah blah not much to write home to Mom about yet. Until all of a sudden the MC stared to play what is in my opinion the funnest of the games on here ( at least from the few that I've tried) Summertime Saga. At which point I was like "OK you have my attention". After that I started to give it a more serious read and play throughand along the way I noticed got a kick out of all the (what is the word homages?) to some other games. And then all of a sudden I believe it was on day 9., there was a cameo appearance by who in my opinion is the best coolest chick in any of these games.
Point is you got my attention when MC played SST. You won me over with Luna Deluca.
Who is not in this game. Wrong thread?

• Angry
Reactions: Freezer14

ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
Who is not in this game. Wrong thread?
Then do tell.. When MC goes to Maureen's when she's away and there is the scene where the Governor is talking to a blonde lady coincidentally named Luna about some secret "assignment" who also coincidentally looks like and talks the same way that Luna does in The Deluca Family. All of that is pure coincidence?

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
Then do tell.. When MC goes to Maureen's when she's away and there is the scene where the Governor is talking to a blonde lady coincidentally named Luna about some secret "assignment" who also coincidentally looks like and talks the same way that Luna does in The Deluca Family. All of that is pure coincidence?
Ahhhhh. forgot that part. it was already two months ago playing this..................

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes