Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
View attachment 457774

HI everyone, very happy here because things are progressing very well, motivation on the roof!

I'm assembling some animations today and will build some new scene to complete this out.

We are getting closer to a release every day and its fun.

We will also have new thing to be announce in December, its all intern now but we will keep you in touch soon guys.

I have not post so many preview because i cannot post some scene without giving spoilers so i prefer to keep some key scene to be intyorduce in game, i hope you understand my intentions ;)

Thanks for being there, TAKE CARE!

Motkeyz​
So it seem release in December ?

Reyza Indra A

Sep 15, 2018
Can you specify what of the blablabla issue you are resolving with this? Because most of the time this is related to deleting english.zip and or trying to use an out of date language pack with no fallback.

It also happens if missing the windows update that is on the OP.

To explain a bit what this issue is, the Blablablah text is a placeholder for the dialogue box, and that shows up if there is some error either in loading the image, or loading the text.
Problem visual C, many computer or laptop with windows 7, trouble on visual c. And a fix that, you can extract my file runtime on my post before, and copy file in the folder, to folder game. Try it, iam real a fix blahblah problem

Reyza Indra A

Sep 15, 2018
Some people do not have C++ 2015 installed but a newer version. So, installing C++ 2015 will not fix the "Blablabla" screen. The only way to fix it was to uninstall all newer version of C++, then installing C++ 2015 and then all never versions.

Don't know why it is like that...
Many people trouble on visual c, because the windos its fake.

I fix blahblah, iam swear.

Reactions: beermaster1988

AchillaS

Oct 23, 2019
I just downloaded the game and started it but i'm stuck on the first piece of dialogue. As in it won't forward, did i miss something?

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

puttblug

Jun 21, 2017
How many of the scenes have sound? I heard it on the first couple but that's none of the others seem play anything. I don't know if the mute button should be lit up or not, although neither sound any different.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Thinking of playing this game but seems an update is soon? how soon? if a month or so I can wait
Just few post before yours there is the answer ...
View attachment 457774

HI everyone, very happy here because things are progressing very well, motivation on the roof!

I'm assembling some animations today and will build some new scene to complete this out.

We are getting closer to a release every day and its fun.

We will also have new thing to be announce in December, its all intern now but we will keep you in touch soon guys.

I have not post so many preview because i cannot post some scene without giving spoilers so i prefer to keep some key scene to be intyorduce in game, i hope you understand my intentions ;)

Thanks for being there, TAKE CARE!

Motkeyz​

Reactions: Kingvlad

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
How many of the scenes have sound? I heard it on the first couple but that's none of the others seem play anything. I don't know if the mute button should be lit up or not, although neither sound any different.
Do you have sound problems?
Saw it, doesn't say much except soon and that an announcement in December so maybe soon means 2-3 months from now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do not know, estimate the start time of development, release date 1.0, compare with the second chapter

Reactions: Marzapane

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Saw it, doesn't say much except soon and that an announcement in December so maybe soon means 2-3 months from now
The Progress Bar is for the Art at 85% like posted by Alpine Eagle , but it's more that on week older, probably actually it's more close to 90-95 % ( Motkeyz has to update soon the image like he wrote in his Discord ).
From what i can presume the new release will be really close , I think for the begin of December ( my opinion and my hope ) .

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

234sf

Nov 10, 2019
The Progress Bar is for the Art at 85% like posted by Alpine Eagle , but it's more that on week older, probably actually it's more close to 90-95 % ( Motkeyz has to update soon the image like he wrote in his Discord ).
From what i can presume the new release will be really close , I think for the begin of December ( my opinion and my hope ) .
Thanks, I'll wait then

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
But will it be released with animations? :ROFLMAO:
Maximum release in december!! I planned and wish to done it before but its like creation of a new game, because i need to create lot of stuff for the college, new characters, room are long to create because i like to customize them a lot! Also we will implement a new animated talking system that we will test in this first release, optionnal extra Smoking for those that request it is also implemented from now on! All this require more works!

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
my only question is when you say chapter 2 do you mean the entirity of chapter 2 (I.E like 1.0 -> 2.0) and similar length or is this chapter 2 part 1 of 5 ?

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
my only question is when you say chapter 2 do you mean the entirity of chapter 2 (I.E like 1.0 -> 2.0) and similar length or is this chapter 2 part 1 of 5 ?
Haha Sorry but Of course its not the entire game, it took me more than a year to complete chapter 1 ;) It's the follow up from chapter 1, we separate in chapter to keep the game smaller for everyone. We usually release every 2-3 months, it's for us a good rythm. After a release i take 2-3 days off to ressource and get back to it, if you talk with my patrons, you will see i put lot of works hours in this game!

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Haha Sorry but Of course its not the entire game, it took me more than a year to complete chapter 1 ;) It's the follow up from chapter 1, we separate in chapter to keep the game smaller for everyone. We usually release every 2-3 months, it's for us a good rythm. After a release i take 2-3 days off to ressource and get back to it, if you talk with my patrons, you will see i put lot of works hours in this game!
I mean i kinda guessed it was gonna be that way, just the messaging here was weird.
Still a good set of releases either way.

Reactions: Motkeyz
4.10 star(s) 235 Votes