FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Just out of curiosity, but what is the native resolution at? I just recently downloaded the game and some of the cutscenes look grainy especially for being at 1920x1080.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Just out of curiosity, but what is the native resolution at? I just recently downloaded the game and some of the cutscenes look grainy especially for being at 1920x1080.
Some images look grainy due to them being old.. some scenes are over a year old (done with an old rig) and other are new (done on a new rig). Another factor is, that all images are "compressed" too.

The more you advance in the game you actually can see how Motkeyz renders and animations improved over the time.

Edit: Native resolution is 1920x1080

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Just started playing this game for the first time (it's awesome so far) and promptly came to search this thread for "Ronaldo".

Zero results, so I guess I'm the only one to see it, but for me, everytime I see the MC, I'm seeing Cristiano Ronaldo's younger brother :LOL:

cr7TS1.jpg

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I think 1600x900
Some images look grainy due to them being old.. some scenes are over a year old (done with an old rig) and other are new (done on a new rig). Another factor is, that all images are "compressed" too.

The more you advance in the game you actually can see how Motkeyz renders and animations improved over the time.

Edit: Native resolution is 1920x1080
Well thanks, hopefully the developer can update it. I mean everything looks great but the muddy scenes in the beginning really hurt my eyes lol.

I am playing it on a 40 inch screen so lol.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Well thanks, hopefully the developer can update it. I mean everything looks great but the muddy scenes in the beginning really hurt my eyes lol.
Currently Motkeyz is busy finishing the initial release for Chapter 2. So, right now is no time to redo old renders.

Last edited:
Reactions: Freezer14

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017

I am playing it on a 40 inch screen so lol.
What scene bothers you, im using a 55inch 4k screen and it look fine here. I wont redo any pic for the chapter 1, it is done, done! ;) Cold is right, the original image loose a lot with compression, but thats the price to pay to have a decent size version!

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
So I notice that everyone smokes in this game? Not that I care but it just something that I have notice with some of the girls. Let me guess developer is a smoker lol.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
What scene bothers you, im using a 55inch 4k screen and it look fine here. I wont redo any pic for the chapter 1, it is done, done! ;) Cold is right, the original image loose a lot with compression, but thats the price to pay to have a decent size version!
Its fine but the earlier scenes in the beginning looked muddle. Well I dont care if the file size is big, if compression causes some areas of the scenes to look grainny than I rather not have compression.

But other than I am enjoying it.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I just finished the chapter and I was looking at the replay vids and noticed that Day 7 was missing. Is this a bug or glitch?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thank you lostraven! :love:

Here the original post from lostraven giving his THE DEV/DEV TEAM OF YEAR AWARD
to Timestamps!

https://f95zone.to/threads/dual-family-v0-98-ce-gumdrop-games.1870/post-2643233

Timestamps: Unconditional Love - @Aesouh

On grounds of pure quality, consistency, storytelling and communication, Timestamps and the team behind it have done a marvelous job. Absolutely check this one out if you haven’t already, I mean WOW, arguably one of my favorite games on this site.

I only hope we get a few John Titor and Steins Gate references at some point to truly make this Time-Travelling story complete.

You can find their game thread here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/timestamps-unconditional-love-v1-0-pe-p1-motkeyz.5949/

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The girls are thankful as well for all the support during the last two years! Looking forward to another awesome chapter with you guys as supporter!

What can I tell you?? So far what I have seen and read about Chapter 2 looks good and promising to me. ;) :D

Timestamps - Chapter 2 is "cumming" soon!
2years-clean.png

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Genuine linguistic question from a non-native speaker; by no means do I have the intention of offending:
Is the phrase "arguably one of my favorite games on this site" semantically correct?

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes