VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Become a patron, there is a preview

i am not planning yet. yes the story was great, i really like it. but it is very slow phase of the story. maybe when they got in into a big progress on mom and aunt maybe i will. can't donate 1 dollar its rude for a good game. so i am sticking as a free user for now

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
i am not planning yet. yes the story was great, i really like it. but it is very slow phase of the story. maybe when they got in into a big progress on mom and aunt maybe i will. can't donate 1 dollar its rude for a good game. so i am sticking as a free user for now
As one of the devs of the game I can assure you we don't think that supporting with 1$ is rude, thats why we have this tier to be able to say thanks even if you aren't able to be on one of the game-providing tiers at this time.

:)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Junior VNgineer. I like that. I'm picturing you and others having a meeting with Junior VNgineer hats and t-shirts. Start the meeting with a pledge of allegiance to Julianna and Heather, and finish with a "Hail Bacon!"
Well, I'm the only Junior VNgineer and Aes the Senior VNgineer. So, it is just Aes and me.. Aes wearing a very large hat and mine is smaller compare to his :LOL:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 235 Votes