• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Hello, I need Polish Translator
polish
/ˈpɒlɪʃ/
verb
  1. make the surface of (something) smooth and shiny by rubbing it.
    "behind the bar the steward polished glasses busily"
noun
  1. a substance used to give something a smooth and shiny surface when rubbed in.
    "a tin of shoe polish"
(Sorry, I couldn't resist :p)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys after some problem, two months without pc, now i am back and I'm practically updating my entire game archive step by step, knowing that this is one of those very well taken care of titles, it always takes a while to understand when the next update will be released. Can anyone tell me if a possible release date has already been announced? Thank you

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Hi guys after some problem, two months without pc, now i am back and I'm practically updating my entire game archive step by step, knowing that this is one of those very well taken care of titles, it always takes a while to understand when the next update will be released. Can anyone tell me if a possible release date has already been announced? Thank you
Yes, it was announced. It's December.
Progress bar
Hello, I need Polish Translator
Use the search function on the forum. Maybe there you will find what you are looking for.

Last edited:

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
gaz is a weak minded whore or bitch with a tragic life n dad...a incapable dad with nothin but a strong tone nd love for daughter..how sarcastic... maybe a good girl once but for me I don't think mc should get back with her, hmmm.. tried avoid any sex with her, give a hand is enough....friend maybe acceptable but sex issues nd even so-called refresh and girlfriend I don't think necessary

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
gaz is a weak minded whore or bitch with a tragic life n dad...a incapable dad with nothin but a strong tone nd love for daughter..how sarcastic... maybe a good girl once but for me I don't think mc should get back with her, hmmm.. tried avoid any sex with her, give a hand is enough....friend maybe acceptable but sex issues nd even so-called refresh and girlfriend I don't think necessary
Or maybe help her get away from Scut and heal, and become a good person again?

Reactions: lancehk

kays

Jan 4, 2018
anyone got a save file at the end of last version please if possible? i crashed my whole hdd and have no backup

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes