Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Hello, I need Polish Translator
polish
/ˈpɒlɪʃ/
verb
  1. make the surface of (something) smooth and shiny by rubbing it.
    "behind the bar the steward polished glasses busily"
noun
  1. a substance used to give something a smooth and shiny surface when rubbed in.
    "a tin of shoe polish"
(Sorry, I couldn't resist :p)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys after some problem, two months without pc, now i am back and I'm practically updating my entire game archive step by step, knowing that this is one of those very well taken care of titles, it always takes a while to understand when the next update will be released. Can anyone tell me if a possible release date has already been announced? Thank you

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Hi guys after some problem, two months without pc, now i am back and I'm practically updating my entire game archive step by step, knowing that this is one of those very well taken care of titles, it always takes a while to understand when the next update will be released. Can anyone tell me if a possible release date has already been announced? Thank you
Yes, it was announced. It's December.
Progress bar
Hello, I need Polish Translator
Use the search function on the forum. Maybe there you will find what you are looking for.

Last edited:

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
gaz is a weak minded whore or bitch with a tragic life n dad...a incapable dad with nothin but a strong tone nd love for daughter..how sarcastic... maybe a good girl once but for me I don't think mc should get back with her, hmmm.. tried avoid any sex with her, give a hand is enough....friend maybe acceptable but sex issues nd even so-called refresh and girlfriend I don't think necessary

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
gaz is a weak minded whore or bitch with a tragic life n dad...a incapable dad with nothin but a strong tone nd love for daughter..how sarcastic... maybe a good girl once but for me I don't think mc should get back with her, hmmm.. tried avoid any sex with her, give a hand is enough....friend maybe acceptable but sex issues nd even so-called refresh and girlfriend I don't think necessary
Or maybe help her get away from Scut and heal, and become a good person again?

Reactions: lancehk

kays

Jan 4, 2018
anyone got a save file at the end of last version please if possible? i crashed my whole hdd and have no backup

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes