Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
PC's must be made out of toilet paper these days...seems like every day I see someone in here saying, can they please have a complete save of every game.....PC crashed and they lost everything :sneaky:
Surely you're not trying to suggest that these people are being dishonest and just want others to put in the grind for them?
Tut, Tut!;)

Reactions: lancehk and rem3403

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
anyone got a save file at the end of last version please if possible? i crashed my whole hdd and have no backup
66 Saves (I don't know which one which version, but they are made from the beginning of the game)
C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\VNGINE\Timestamps Unconditional Love\Saves
All saves work in the latest version. Unnecessary delete.
(They are made in the latest version 1 PE)

Last edited:

fsakino

Apr 14, 2019
Edit 13/09/2019:
1. Slight adjustments to the guide (v1.0 PE)
2. Added Save Files for the END of each DAY (USE AT YOUR OWN RISK).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please start a new game! Also note that there are some bugs that I pointed out the devs and got told that a fix will be coming soon.. so there might be slight changes when that happens (should be 99% fine).

The walkthrough is attached below.
It can also be found on my .
Enjoy!
Hello there, i downloaded the saves and extracted it in the right folder, but when i click in load, dont show nothing, what i have to do to make this functional? I have to rename something? thx. <3

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Hello there, i downloaded the saves and extracted it in the right folder, but when i click in load, dont show nothing, what i have to do to make this functional? I have to rename something? thx. <3
Unfortunately, the old saves don't work on the new version. But if these saves are from the latest version, then try load another save.

Last edited:
Reactions: fsakino

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Reactions: fsakino

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Fantabaldu is this a swinger discord channel? This is how local FKK (sex) clubs in my newspaper advertise their nightclub :LOL:
If i'm a pervert i want to be pervert till the max level possible ; anyway one of the dreams of my life , it's one day to really owe a Night Club .... i think that some experiences here i can have :cool: :LOL:

4.10 star(s) 235 Votes