• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Genuine linguistic question from a non-native speaker; by no means do I have the intention of offending:
Is the phrase "arguably one of my favorite games on this site" semantically correct?
Yes, though I agree it does sound/read a little strange. It is a well formed statement.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The problem with that sentence is that the person is suggesting arguing with themselves. By using "my favorite", he is referring to his own opinion, therefore no argument is necessary (unless he disagrees with himself - not judging).

A more appropriate use of that expression would be, "arguably one of the best games on this site", thus offering up for argument that Timestamps in one of the top games available.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The problem with that sentence is that the person is suggesting arguing with themselves. By using "my favorite", he is referring to his own opinion, therefore no argument is necessary (unless he disagrees with himself - not judging).

A more appropriate use of that expression would be, "arguably one of the best games on this site", thus offering up for argument, that Timestamps in one of the top games available.
Exactly my point. Grammatically correct; semantically, not that much.
Thanks, buddies.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Its fine but the earlier scenes in the beginning looked muddle. Well I dont care if the file size is big, if compression causes some areas of the scenes to look grainny than I rather not have compression.

But other than I am enjoying it.
Muddled? hehe, you're nuts :)

Game has been gorgeous since day one.

I just went back and played a quick "new game" just to see if I was mistaken.... nope, perfection every scene from the first.

....don't be badmouthing my girls... grumble, grumble...mumble, mumble...

hehe, ;)

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Alpine Eagle
This is the Correct progress bar , before in Motkeyz patreon page was posted a wrong one :
1574095165618.png

Unlocked

Hi every one, little update on the game. If you see progress Bar you will see that we are pretty close to a release. All new scene are built, animations for the new ''Dialogues'' are done too and its pretty cool!
I have 2 scenes to complete, one small and one that i dont know the size yet, depends on how it will goes with inspirations ;)

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes