lollo88

Jan 11, 2020
Fun and enjoyable game. Reset everything in one breath. And because of that, I started translating it into "Italian." Every aspect. Trying to be precise and welcoming. I hope to publish it all soon and that everything will be appreciated.

Reactions: optamur

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Fun and enjoyable game. Reset everything in one breath. And because of that, I started translating it into "Italian." Every aspect. Trying to be precise and welcoming. I hope to publish it all soon and that everything will be appreciated.
nice.. but there is an Italian translation .. make you and Fantonell could work together.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
:unsure:Just wondering if the Game will release this month?:unsure:
considering the fact that testing is at 75% and the rest are at 100% i would say that it is defenetly coming out this month but i havent tracked the progress bar to closly so idk when exactly to expect it

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
I know it already exists. But as he wrote, there are errors. So I'd like to make one without them. Then everyone will choose which one to use. No problem. :)
No problem? IDK, I'm not so sure about that.
IMO this isn't how a community should operate or co-exist with one another.

Yes you can spend the time and:
  • Start from scratch and ignore the time and effort he has put into his [DIK move] [DOUBLE TIME wasted]
  • Steal/Ripoff fantonell 's current implementation and improve on it (specially if he is unwilling to make corrections himself) [DOUBLE DIK move] [TIME wasted]
Or you could work together towards a common goal that many can benefit from by:
  • have him put the appropriate files on a free github repository that you can fork to your github account, clone to your PC, make the necessary changes, commit the corrections, then submit a push request to his project which he can then approve and automatically merge and implement the changes giving you both credit and recognition for your hard work, and you learn something in the process
  • or be a lame ass and ask him to share the document / script.rpy file on google docs and give you read or write access to change this way, hoping he doesn't just take your corrections and not mention you at all, (this is why you, Mario and your new buddy / plumber in arms brother Luigi should do the github route, ill even show you guys how simple it is, just ask)

anyway, i know you guys have a kingdom to save and a princess to tag team / run a train on, so go get em tiger, just keep the fireballs inside until you need to get rid of the body clean up afterwards. Peace!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I think I'm going to cancel my 10$ patreon subscrition. I don't be cheated by developer like Icstor in September and October. I'm sure others people will do this.
No one "cheated" or "tricked" any one here. Motkeyz was pretty open about the reason for the delay on Patreon. The same note was posted in this thread as well as other users pointed out, why testing is on hold too. No one of us choose to delay the update on purpose, but real life isn't always as friendly as we want it to be. Life comes with its ups and downs. Unlikely this times it was a big down for an important team-member.

As a Patron you always can reach us on Discord - the same goes for non-supporters too.

Last edited:

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
No one "cheated" or "tricked" any one here. Motkeyz was pretty open about the reason for the delay on Patreon. The same note was posted in this thread as well as other users pointed out, why testing is on hold too. No one of us choose to delay the update on purpose, but real life isn't always as friendly as we want it to be. Life comes with its ups and downs. Unlikely this times it was a big down for an important team-member.

As a Patron you always can reach us on Discord - the same goes for non-supporters too.
Even if we know the reason, it's been 3 weeks or more, so from this forum, with no more infos, it feels like this team member is so depressed he doesn't even reply to your messages or something. So maybe there's more infos on Discord, but here it's quite empty since the initial post of "why it is delayed". I don't blame the team member, I don't know myself how I would react if a close family member died suddenly, but we just need a bit more infos here, if you have some. Even if it's bad news like "he doesn't reply anymore or he's deleted all his work we have to re-do it all over". Just set expectations, if you can. Like "nothing before february" or "expect it one week from now"... Maybe that will slow people from asking everyday for the release date.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Even if it's bad news like "he doesn't reply anymore or he's deleted all his work we have to re-do it all over". Just set expectations, if you can. Like "nothing before february" or "expect it one week from now"... Maybe that will slow people from asking everyday for the release date.
We're a small team and as explained previously everyone has their responsibilities and it can't really be handed over to someone else due to entierly different skillsets and tools. It's a tight ship, as explained previously delays will not halt everyone else in their work but it does halt the release in itself. Nothing has been lost or deleted, noone has thrown in the towel and given up in any way. The whole team is eager to finish up the update and all the other planned things that we have for the game.

You know we never come with exact release dates because again, it's impossible to guarantee, thats why we are using the status bars. And we know that the status bars have been on hold for a while now and explained why.

We are all very greatful for the fans patience and understanding of the situation. I think I can speak for everyone and say that noone want bad things to happen and delay the release at any time, but it's life and when serious things come up we have to deal with it.

Also big thanks from the team for all the thoughts and kind messages sent to us during this difficult time.

/A

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
I think I'm going to cancel my 10$ patreon subscrition. I don't be cheated by developer like Icstor in September and October. I'm sure others people will do this.
Yup....and just like ICSTOR, all the "fake patron" outrage and threats of leaving wont impact at all. Having been around these guys before testing and hanging out in the discord, a real patron that follows the game production and keeps up in the paywall discord wouldnt be in the dark or feel cheated. Just my 2 cents.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Yup....and just like ICSTOR, all the "fake patron" outrage and threats of leaving wont impact at all. Having been around these guys before testing and hanging out in the discord, a real patron that follows the game production and keeps up in the paywall discord wouldnt be in the dark or feel cheated. Just my 2 cents.
As I wrote earlier, they do not understand what is happening and fear that the game will be abandoned. And so they create a fuss in the hope that someone will notice them and meet their expectations.
If you even paid one dollar of your own free will, why then shout at all the sites that you were deceived. After all, it was your choice.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes