Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Alright then.. Motkeyz Aesouh and other team people, TAKE the time you need.

To the people complaining.. Just remember that 'poop occurs' in REAL Life. Relax a bit and REMEMBER, this situation may FINALLY give the DEVS enough time to PROPERLY include a scene with a MOOSE (and maybe a Squirrel). :)

Well, this is VERY uncomfortable, so I'm going back to recovering now.

Just a thought.

P.S. The Doctor said Surgery was fine (I don't remember so have to trust him). No real pain so I think it has been ok. Hope to be sitting again soon. :)

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
3 weeks ago 75% testing...
the team said that one of its members has family problems
...and 3 weeks late STILL 75% testing
WHO is so stupid that still believes in it

P.S. but it’s possible that it was this team member who made the whole game alone LUL
but they call themselves "TEAM"
One of the most " stupid " and useless post that i've never read here in this forum .
Stupid because you can read last pages of this thread to know that " family problems " like you wrote , in reality it's a mourning , a person really close to one of the team that dies in past weeks.
Useless because just few post before yours there is already one answer made By Aesouh , the coder of the game .
Usually person in front of the pain has a little bit more " compassion " and comprehension, but i understand perfectly that was not your case ...

We're a small team and as explained previously everyone has their responsibilities and it can't really be handed over to someone else due to entierly different skillsets and tools. It's a tight ship, as explained previously delays will not halt everyone else in their work but it does halt the release in itself. Nothing has been lost or deleted, no one has thrown in the towel and given up in any way. The whole team is eager to finish up the update and all the other planned things that we have for the game.

You know we never come with exact release dates because again, it's impossible to guarantee, thats why we are using the status bars. And we know that the status bars have been on hold for a while now and explained why.

We are all very greatful for the fans patience and understanding of the situation. I think I can speak for everyone and say that noone want bad things to happen and delay the release at any time, but it's life and when serious things come up we have to deal with it.

Also big thanks from the team for all the thoughts and kind messages sent to us during this difficult time.

/A

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
3 weeks ago 75% testing...
the team said that one of its members has family problems
...and 3 weeks late STILL 75% testing
WHO is so stupid that still believes in it

P.S. but it’s possible that it was this team member who made the whole game alone LUL
but they call themselves "TEAM"
No matter what is posted in this thread giving an explanation for the delay, it will never be enough for some
The two main devs of the game have posted here one three weeks ago and one yesterday, explaining and apologising for the delay
Even more, has been posted on Discord and Patreon, again the people that PAY to support the game understand and eagerly await the next update
If you were a Patron you would have had access to the full set of Christmas renders and been able to enter a competition to write a script for a cartoon strip the prize being a personal render of a character or characters of your choice and even more has been going on that I can't divulge here
So as you see the rest of the team hasn't been idle, but if you bothered to put your money where your mouth is, you would have known this, but instead you like to come here, twice now and spout drivel
My last statement does hold true and you're living proof of it
Those who contribute the least are the ones that moan the most

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
a person really close to one of the team that dies in past weeks.
I m sorry, but i disagree.
I lost someone in my familly very close too in 2019 :

Monday : 8 hour driving
Tuesday morning : Funeral
Tuesday afternoon : With familly
Wednesday morning : 8h driving for home
Thursday : back to work.

I m not Superman, in France the stoppage of work for lost a familly member (Father, Mom, Bro etc...) is 3 days.

I don't care about the delay, i don't pay so i shut my mouth and i wait, but i can't let you say 3 week is normal, because it is not, it is normal to be sad, it is normal to have pain, but the delay is not normal. And this is said by someone who share the same pain of the dev.

And this is my personnal opinion, but stop working at 75% OF TESTING is stupid. Finish the update, work little if you can't do more, AND after 100% take time if you need it before start the next update. This have a name = Be professional.

And this is again my opinion, working when you are sad, is good, because when you are working you think about the work and not about your life;)

Last edited:

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
in France the stoppage of work for lost a familly member (Father, Mom, Bro etc...) is 3 days.
What's the stoppage on a hobby you enjoy but need to be in the right headspace for? I don't know that anyone on the team is doing it as a full-time job (I might be wrong, but that's my assumption).

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
What's the stoppage on a hobby you enjoy but need to be in the right headspace for? I don't know that anyone on the team is doing it as a full-time job (I might be wrong, but that's my assumption).
When there is money in a "hobby" (and we talk about 5k$) this is not a hobby, ths is a job. No exeptions.

If this member do all the work for free, a modo can erase my previous message and i will apologize.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes